Here is this evening’s Daily Run Down.
- Anchors resign on air blaming management – News is supposed to be unbiased and fact-based. I don’t blame them for quitting.
- Probe eyes any Petraeus staff role in Broadwell obtaining sensitive documents
- GM to buy Allys Europe Latin America operations – Monopoly! Buying up real estate.
- Is public nudity a form of free speech – Yes, I’d like to think it is a form of free speech.
- Survey Federal workers morale dropping – Not just federal workers, also state and local workers morale is dropping or non-existent.
- Documents Show F.D.A.s Failures in Meningitis Outbreak
- TVs Mr. Food dies at 81
- Factories post rebound consumer sentiment shaky
- Swift Action Needed to Tackle Widening Emissions Gap U.N.
- Queens family gives thanks
- Clothes and Other Storm Aid From Rikers Jail
- When Phones Come Out Long Before the Turkey
- Gaza ceasefire takes hold but mistrust runs deep
- Sarkozy questioned over donations
- China leaders reassert control over security portfolio
- Burma to allow in nuclear inspectors
- Congo army fights back as rebels hold Goma
- Climate change may supersize sweet potatoes – Well I don’t eat Sweet Potatoes, so this won’t affect me.
- Having Broken CO2 Speed Limit World Now
- High-Speed Video Investigates Mystery of Hummingbird Pollination
- Life on Mars Maybe not. NASA rows back on findings
Tips and Tricks
- Holiday Gift Guide music movies books and more
- Holiday Gift Guide cameras
- Holiday Gift Guide tablets and e-readers
- Holiday Gift Guide laptops
- Holiday Gift Guide gaming
- Holiday Gift Guide headphones
- Holiday Gift Guide art home and design
- Programmer builds bot to buy random stuff from Amazon takes secret Santa to a whole new level
- Solid-state disk prices falling still more costly than hard disks
- Google brings indoor maps to desktop web browsers
- YouTubes biggest sports deal so far will bring live NBA D-League games starting Friday
- Nearly 50000 new homes will be built in 2013 Nick Clegg pledges – Sure, 50,000 new homes at how much per home? $1.5 Million? Higher?
- Kettle Chips ex-boss repays bonus
- ADHD treatment may reduce crime
- CS Lewis honour in Poets Corner
- The Church of England can no longer continue as an arm of the state | Suzanne Moore
- UKBA alerted to sham partnerships – I’m appalled to hear of gambling occurring in this establishment. No surprise at all.
- Ragged School Museum
- RMT union calls off Tube strike
- Top 10 Things To Do In The Borough Of Tower Hamlets
- Network Rail debt breaches £28bn on higher spending
- Collect bins weekly or lose government funding councils warned
- The Bathroom Troll
- Wednesday Winnin
- Some People
- Its Totally Not About Superficial Things Like Looks
- KRAKOOM Meets Hope
- Go Back to Your Closet and Try Again
- Ooh Piece of Candy – Mouse Trap For The Win!
- Fast Fruit
- No You First
- Damn You and Your Verbal Traps Philosoraptor
- Coaster Costume WIN
- Psychological Warfare Was Never This Delicious
- Straight Thiefin
- A Playground for Little Masochists
- Rescue Operation FAIL
- If You Think Thats Impressive
Total Number of stories: 71
Look for more stories tomorrow.