Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- The Pentagon has released some video of Osama Bin Laden.
- A court has slammed the FBI for Saying it’s ok for the Federal Government to lie.
- Jaguar’s $1.1 Million hybrid car is planned to be released in 2013.
- Motorola has received $100 Million from Illinois to stay.
- Bird Brains may be smaller than believed.
- Experts have agreed that cracking the encryption on Osama Bin Laden’s files may be impossible to crack.
- A 4.5 Billion year old meteorite has yielded a new mineral.
- Brightly colored bird feathers have inspired a new type of laser.
- Tor is going to fork Firefox for simplified anonymous browsing.
- Japan will not abandon Nuclear power despite crisis.
- People who are easily distracted may have ‘too much brain’.
- A Bollywood Music Manager has been killed in a Car Crash in Michigan.
Look for more stories tomorrow. If an important story has been missed please leave it in the comments.