Here is this evening’s Daily Run Down.
- Kroger Recalls Select Wheat Bread Products in Idaho Oregon and Washington States
- Briggs Stratton Recalls Ariens Compact Snow Blowers Due to Fire Hazard
- Fox Planning National Sports Network It Hopes Can Challenge ESPN – Don’t they already have one called “Fox Sports Net”?
- Books of The Times Sandra Day OConnors Out of Order
- Classes canceled to deal with race issues
- KKK Figure Prompts Oberlin College to Cancel Classes
- FAA and FBI investigating pilots report of a drone over Brooklyn updated
- China keeps growth target at 7.5%
- Priest burns Benedict photo during mass Why
- Pope Benedict XVI worked 18-hour days doing what exactly
- Malaysia launches air strikes against squatter sultans Filipino army
- Mexican union boss must stay in jail pending trial judge
- Bolshoi star dancer Pavel Dmitrichenko two other suspects held in acid attack
- Qatar lectures Kerry on arming Syrian rebels
- Italian president mulls new technocrat government sources
- Analysis Older French face slow squeeze in pension reform
- Venezuela to Expel United States Embassy Official
- Picasa photo galleries now redirect users to Google+
- Senate Committee Approves Brennan for CIA Director – New York Times
- Dixie Chicks were right all along – They caught shit for it, but look, they were right. Just like many other democrats.
- Marylanders support ending Saturday mail but racial and regional divisions lurk
- The GOPs moving even further right on spending – If we tax the upper 1%, until they’re at 70%, we can probably balance the budget. Once we do that, we can reduce their tax level. Simple.
- CIA Director Nominee Moves Forward After White House Releases Memos
- GOP Bill Seeks To Force Welfare Applicants To Waive Fourth Amendment Rights – Um… how about NO!
- Venezuelas Hugo Chavez dead at 58
- Hugo Chavez president of Venezuela dies in Caracas
- Hugo Chavez Venezuelas Polarizing Leader Dies at 58
- Straight shooter Dawn Clark Netsch dies at 86
- Second sinkhole appears just miles from first
- Human Bodys Inner Workings — In Google Map Form
- Sled trail forms between Dakota to D.C.
- Curiosity rover successfully switches over to backup computer after memory issues
- New Moms OCD Is Common Study Suggests
- In Photos Ancient Camel from the High Arctic
- Ancient Fungus Discovered Deep Under Ocean Floor
- $56 million golden parachute awaits Heinz CEO if fired
- The Most Important Person at Gawker Media Not Named Nick Denton Is Leaving
- When Was Finsbury Square Full Of Standing Pricks
- 10 Years Later What Everyone Should Know Now About The Darfur Genocide
- Hugo Chavez socialist showman who transformed Venezuela
- Grotesque Mummy Head Reveals Advanced Medieval Science
Tips and Tricks
- Blizzard drops StarCraft 2 Wings of Liberty to $20 until March 12
- Report Dead Space 4 canceled after Dead Space 3 sells below targets [update 3]
- Clogged streets SimCity launch plagued by server problems – They shouldn’t be clogged when the Mac version comes out. Which is what I’m waiting for.
- Microsofts head of Xbox doesnt see Valve as a competitor happy with curated apps – Remember, Valve has a couple of very big software titles, like Left 4 Dead, and a small one called Half-life, that could become very exclusive.
- Are e-books the future
- Amazon The second most desirable tablet vendor
- Game Golf uses wearable technology to let you track your drives iron shots and putts
- Rich California town considers license plate readers for entire city limits
- Download this bong 3D printer templates for getting your buzz on
- Controversial Orson Scott Card Superman comic delayed after artist steps down
- Valve will hand out Steam Box prototypes in the next three to four months
- WordPress.com launches $299 business tier with unlimited storage live customer support
- New Method Makes 3D Printed Objects Smooth
- 12-week abortion ban vetoed Will the legislature override the veto
- Nearly 80 Percent Of Workers Drive To Work Alone – I’d be in that 80%.
- Why do so many young women want to be COOs
- Googles Vint Cerf explains why Facebooks real-name requirement is flawed
- Smartphones malware-free glory days may soon be over
- German Government Goes BlackBerry 10 – That’s quite befitting for the German Government.
- Samsung Galaxy S III passes FCC with support for T-Mobile LTE
- Leaked Samsung Galaxy S IV images may finally reveal design
- YouTube music streaming service will reportedly launch this year
- Army bases to close as troops return
- Prison service cuts blamed for more assaults and escapes
- Springsteen to play Hard Rock again – I’d go to this, if I was in London.
- Londonist Underground Exhibition Opens At The Bishopsgate Institute
- Hounslow worst for fuel thefts
- Woman dies after row with driver
- Four-year-old unhurt after falling from third story window – Been there, done that.
- 106-year-old Mass. man gets high school diploma
- Newspaper headline accidentally appears to promote rapefruit
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- California nurse refuses to give CPR to dying woman
- Arkansas woman arrested after fleeing police in Power Wheels toy truck
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT CHARLIE
- U. of C. puts 2 on leave says cop posed as protester
- L riders brace for more challenges Tuesday heavy snow and more commuters
- Brown We cant print what some homeless men say about Ald. Capplemans efforts to help them
- Suit Chicago Police Department washes out cops relatives as recruits
- Police searching for man 25 and woman 29
- Quinn Vetoes 2011 Gambling Expansion Bill
- $2.75 Million Home Near Southport With Green Space Galore Returns to Market
- Photos Winter in Chicago
- Lake Shore Drive Temporary Wall Removed as City Braces for Big Snow
- 3 injured in accident involving fire truck on South Side
- Sun-Times To Stop Publishing Food Section
- CPS Wants To Sell Its Downtown HQ
Total Number of stories: 97
Look for more stories tomorrow.