Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- The iPhone appears to be popular amongst the old and the young.
- Steve Jobs indicates that Apple is holding on to it’s giant $40 billion wad of cash to “take big, bold” risks.
- The giant shark tank in a Dubai aquarium has developed a crack.
- Apple has stated it’s plans to open 25 stores in China.
- A leak from the ACTA treaty shows the US is the biggest opponent to transparency.
- Sprint has confirmed that the Web OS 1.4 update should arrive tomorrow.
- The Chicago Public School’s chief is warning of a Billion-dollar deficit.
- a US Pilot who initially disregarded the Pearl Harbor attacks has died at the age of 96.
- Plants versus Zombies on the iPhone OS has sold $1 million worth in 9 days.
- Skype has removed it’s client for Windows Mobile.
- Nearly 60% of Americans are dissatisfied with the way the democracy works in the US.
Look for more stories tomorrow.