Apple has released iOS 8.0.2. This comes one day after the release of its buggy iOS 8.0.1 update.
The list of items fixed in this release are:
fixes an issue in iOS 8.0.1 that impacted cellular network connectivity and Touch ID on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixes a bug so HealthKit apps can now be made available on the App Store
- Addresses an issue where 3rd party keyboards could become deselected when a user enters their passcode
- Fixes an issue that prevented some apps from accessing photos from the Photo Library
- Improves the reliability of the Reachability feature on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixes an issue that could cause unexpected cellular data usage when receiving SMS/MMS messages
- Better support of Ask To Buy for Family Sharing for In-App Purchases
- Fixes an issue where ringtones were sometimes not restored from iCloud backups
- Fixes a bug that prevented uploading photos and videos from Safari
iOS 8.0.2 is recommended for all users of iOS 8. You can download iOS 8 through iTunes or directly on your iOS device by going to Settings -> General -> Software Update and once the update is detected, click on “Install”.