Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- California Appeals Court Rules Same-Sex Marriages Can Start Immediately
- Heat wont relent in scorched Southwest
- Rupert Murdochs News Corp completes split from 21st Century Fox entertainment business
- World Cup 2014 official champagne unveiled amid Brazil protests
- Obama to Meet With Mandela Family
- Eight soldiers die in Thailand blast
- Obama praises Mandela inspiration
- NFL says no to promoting Obamacare – I guess I won’t be watching any NFL Games this year… not that I watched many anyway.
- Boston Marathon bombing victims will split $60.9 million
- Attorneys Openly Revolt Against General Counsel Over Failure To Punish PG%20E For Pipeline Explosion
- The Best Vehicle on the Freeway
- Do I Have to Spell it Out for You
- There Are Some Things Only DJs Will Notice in This Video – This is quite funny.
- Visit Our Most Historic Landmark
- Innertubes Are Sooooooo Slow
- Yeeep uh huh Sure
- No Doubt Aboot It
- The Castle in the Cube – I should totally do this….
- National Lampoon WIN
- Weekend Winnin
- June 28 2013
- Prince to Perform at George Lucas-Mellody Hobson Reception Source
- Record-breaking crowds celebrate Hawks
- Authorities 1 to face charges in Oakbrook mall incident
Total Number of stories: 32
Look for more news stories this evening.