Here is this evening’s Daily Run Down.
- For Troubled Teenagers in New York City a New Tack Forced Outreach
- The Iditarod from start to finish
- Arizona Prison Fight 400 inmates brawl 19 injured
- Fed Official Says More May Have To Be Done To Break Up Big Banks – The banks are too damn big. Period. End of Fucking Story.
- Claustrophobia-inducing photos of Japans capsule apartments
- Cardinals gather at Vatican for 1st meetings of pre-conclave general congregation – CBS News
- VIDEO Rodman N Korea dont want to do war
- Iraqis death certificates recorded signs of severe mutilation inquiry hears
- Oath of secrecy as cardinals meet on new pope
- Samsung apologizes for plant acid leak incident
- Obama Announces 3 Cabinet Nominations
- Ashley Judd looks like she is running for Senate. Is that bad thing for Democrats
- Jeb Bush Denying Undocumented Immigrants Citizenship Is Absolutely Vital
- Republicans Once Again Try To Ban Same-Sex Weddings On Military Bases – Fuck them.
- Want to Play in the NHL Better Hope You Were Born in the Right Month
- How are sinkholes formed
- Get Your Camera Spectacular Comet Views Lighting Up the Night Sky
- As Math Grows More Complex Will Computers Still Reign
- Animal Sex How Bees Do It
- Corporate Profits Have Risen Almost 20 Times Faster Than Workers Incomes Since 2008 – We’re at the same place we were at a century ago… Everything is a damn rollercoaster.
- Switzerland Clamps Down Hard On Executive Pay — Should The U.S. Follow Suit – This one is easy: Yes, the U.S. Should follow.
- At 93 Newt Wallace is the oldest paperboy in the world
- Red coat girl in Schindlers List was traumatized by role in Holocaust film
- SimCity impressions We waited ten years for this
- Animal Crossing New Leaf makes its American debut at SXSW
- Gears of War Judgment mini-campaign Aftermath connects to Gears 3
- UK retailers Asda ShopTo drop Wii U below £200
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of the Shadows this summer
- One final look at Battlefield 3 End Game DLC
- iPhone Breathalyzer Will Call Your Drunk-Ass A Cab
- Rosewill 5.1 Channel Gaming Headset with Vibration
- Water Resistant Wireless Speaker
- iKit NuCharge launched on Kickstarter
- Amped Wireless PLA2 super power-line adapters are available from today
- Michael Jordan Files To Have Paternity Lawsuit Dismissed
- Student Murdered By Stalker Inspires Colorado Bill To Keep Guns Away From Domestic Abusers
- Amazon execs set to testify in price-fixing case against Apple
- Red Digital Cinema settles with Arri over email hacking terms undisclosed
- Westmere-EP to Sandy Bridge-EP The Scientist Potential Upgrade
- 83-Year-Old Beats Cost of 3D Printing
- Copper still has a lot to offer broadband users Deutsche Telekom exec says
- Users unhappy with no Apple response to NVIDIA GeForce GT 130 kernel panic issue
- Tampon subscription startups boom as women seek to ease their time of the month pain
- Why Arent Doctors Telling Women About The Most Effective Form Of Emergency Contraception
- Junk food addiction and the gap between the worlds obese and undernourished
- 120000 Petition Signatories Urge National Geographic Channel To Denounce Boy Scouts Anti-Gay Policy
- Xbox 360s first exclusive movie Pulp launches today video
- Apples watch will run iOS and arrive later this year say sources – Will this be just like the Television rumor????
- Holy smokes
- Queen leaves hospital after bug
- Policeman stamped on boys back – WTF???
- UK chain Tesco staffs up in preparation for launch of digital book music and video sites
- VIDEO Crossrail to generate 55000 jobs
- Council to refer A E closures plan
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- Christian School Fires Teacher After She Becomes Pregnant
- Harlem shake gets miners fired – Don’t get me wrong, the Harlem shake is just annoying, but it’s no reason to fire them.
- Why New York Citys Effort To Shame Teens Is The Wrong Way To Promote Sexual Health
- Storm warning City could get 9 inches of snow by Tuesday night
- Clothes Optional Vintage to Close After 10 Years on Clark Street
- Lakeview Fire Displaces 13 From Apartment Building
- Closings for Casimir Pulaski Day
- The Gaslight Anthem Proves To Be Solid As Always
- Quinn vetoes gambling expansion as expected
- Citys Sweet 176th Birthday Party Includes Bitter Taste of Violence
Total Number of stories: 74
Look for more stories tomorrow.