Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- Soldiers plotted to kill Obama
- Trayvon Martin shooter wins appeal for new judge
- Ex-SEALs book says Osama bin Laden made no attempt to defend himself in raid
- Levi Aron Is Sentenced to 40 Years in Killing of Leiby Kletzky 8
- 100-year-old driver hits group of Los Angeles children
- United Airlines Massive Computer Crash Leads To Handwritten Boarding Passes
- World food prices jumped 10 percent in July World Bank – Food prices do seem to have gone up.
- 8 hurt when car crashes into crowd near LA school
- Isaac steers clear of direct blow on New Orleans officials may intentionally breach levee
- Monday Thru Friday TPF Reports
- Warrantless Wiretap Victims Ask Court to Reconsider Letting Feds Spy Illegally
- mikenayyar Carly Rae Jepsen / Annie Lennox – Call me on Broken Glass by @matsor via #soundcloud http//t.co/GUbTIBut
- DeathStarPR A teddy bear is just an Ewok that hasnt decided to eat you yet. #EwokAwarenessWeek
- TheBradSherwood RNC relieved that Hurricane Isaac didnt hit Tampa Bay or threaten Mitt Romneys offshore Cayman Island bank accounts.
- joshualyman Theyre just so happy for ruining WI. RT @mattcompton Can someone explain to me why Gov. Scott Walker is crying
- Ben Huh of Cheezburger on starting failing taking VC and his favorite meme
- Office Wars â€“ The Computer Strikes Back [Animated GIF]
- Lesson #1499 – True Meaning
- August 30 2012
- Unshelved on Thursday August 30 2012
- Everybody Keep Cool
- Ive Been Doing It Wrong for So Many Years
- The Road to Hell is Paved With Good Intentions…
- Bottler Radar
- FAIL Nation Gravitron FAIL
- Parenting Fails Remember Me
- Failbook Heyo Weve Got a Winner
- School of Fail Bargain Books Im Sure Its a Really Exciting Book
- Poorly Dressed Im Getting Way too Old to keep Rescuing You
- WIN Tea Infuser WIN
- Parenting Fails
- Failbook Ive Got 85 Problems But Myself Aint One
- After 12 Well That Drink Just Became 100% More Awesome
- FAIL Nation Wasnt Me FAIL
- No Hurricanes Gonna Rain on MY Parade
- Me trying to get a reservation at Schwa
- When I hear someone order a Three Hundred Twelve
- Why did President Obama do a Reddit Ask Me Anything
- Amazon tribe massacre alleged in Venezuela – If this is true, it’s quite sad. We need to learn about these people not destroy them.
- Survivors found in asylum search
- VIDEO Koala hitches canoe ride in Australia
- Wisconsin governor tweaks Quinn over credit downgrade – At least Quinn is trying, unlike Paul Ryan… well Paul Ryan is very TRYING in his own way.
- Red Line trains briefly stopped because of person on tracks
- Union Pacific To Pay For New Bridge At Glenview-Northbrook Border
- Officer 15-year-old boy wounded in shoot-out
- Illinois warns gas stations against price gouging
- The City Sleeps
- John Danks Sued For Not Calling 911 After Friend Fell From His Rooftop Deck
- Employee stole $850K from law firm federal charges allege
- When I see a cute guy on the CTA
- Me trying to get a bar stool at Big Star on Labor Day Weekend
- how can I get one of my clients positively mentioned in your gifs
- Me signing a lease on an apartment
- Missing Naperville woman found safe
- davewiner Strong language is accepted and common on Twitter but nudity is not.
- WillMcAvoyACN .@JunderscoreCo As such they will spend that $1. Likely on food which increases the likely-hood that $1 stays in the US economy.
- akmcquade Im waiting for Paul Ryan to misuse air quotes.
- ismh Closing Twitter before I have a stroke. #RNC
- reckless Ryan Medicare was there for my grandmother and mom but no one else should get healthcare because socialism.
- â†’ Next-Generation iPhone to Use A6 System-on-a-Chip
- me Dating in Chicago
- Brain drain Hackers could dip their phishing poles into your mind – If they can retrieve some ‘lost’ memories and passwords, I’m okay with it.
- Proba-2s espresso-cup microcamera snaps Hurricane Isaac
- Sweet building blocks of life found around young star
- Astronauts Take Spacewalk Outside Space Station
- Wired Science Space Photo of the Day Saturn and Titan
- Will People Really Be Forced to Stop Eating Meat
- US energy independence by 2020 is a pipe dream
- Myth Busted Does the Blue Moon Make Us Crazy
- Chocolate Consumption Lowers Mens Stroke Risk
- Healthy options for night snacking
- Chocolate may lower stroke risk
- TB cases increasingly resistant to all drugs study warns
- The truth about Goobuntu Googles in-house desktop Ubuntu Linux
- With Xbox Music Coming Microsoft Cuts Zune Features
- Pokki exits beta picks up 1M users and plans to prove that desktop apps can be great too
- Windows Intune users Final Windows 8 bits are available for download
- Adobe pushes TV Everywhere forward with Adobe Pass 2.0 promises easier logins on more devices
- Amazon Appstore arrives in Europe wont be late for school
- Kentuckians Fed Up With a Fungus Sue Whiskey Makers
- States reach $69 million ebook pricing settlement with publishers
- Federal court strikes down Texas voter ID law
- Dell covers all the Windows 8 bases with new XPS models
- Western Digital debuts Thunderbolt-enabled 2TB My Book VelociRaptor Duo – $899 for a fucking 2TB Hard drive with Thunderbolt. I’ll pass, thanks.
- Archos GamePad a 7
- Leaked pic of the new Kindle Fire shows new resolution keyboard
- Aqua-wheelchair performs flips underwater
- LGs 55-inch OLED TV enters the third dimension we slide on our glasses hands-on video
- LGs EA93 29-inch display features 219 aspect ratio we take a look at IFA video
- thinkprogress FACT CHECK Yes Romneys Tax Plan requires a middle-class tax increase http//t.co/byTUKPYO #icymi
- thinkprogress NOTE Rand Paul gets his info from
- BenjySarlin Ryan just singled out Obama for a Wisconsin GM factory closure that happened under President Bush http//t.co/bhp3SyJZ – Hmm… I don’t think that’s the case.
- PittGirly America is not a continent Paul. #rnc2012
- truthteam2012 FACT New retirees could pay an extra $6400 a year under a Medicare plan authored by Paul Ryan. http//t.co/WXqRSfpG
- Loyal2Jah Hey Paul Ryan all the problems that youre saying werent corrected in 4 years took 8 years to create
- jonathanweisman Wow did Ryan just criticize Obama for walking away from Simpson-Bowles when he led House Republicans on the commission to vote it down
- truthteam2012 FACT Romney ranked 47th out of 50 in job growth as Massachusetts governor. http//t.co/pN0o5wIx
- Romney choice vows turnaround
- Paul Ryan promises GOP â€˜wont duck the tough issues – While I’m glad he won’t ‘Duck the tough issues’. I’d prefer that he get the facts and truth straight.
- Fact-checking Paul Ryan On his Catholic influence and his Mediscare VIDEO – San Francisco Chronicle blog
- Could personhood bills outlaw IVF
- Apple Rejects App That Tracks U.S. Drone Strikes
- Ryan slams Obama for political patronage corporate welfare
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- Dell unveils XPS 10 tablet with ARM processor Windows RT
- Kindle Fire sold out in less than a year
- Apple offers up to $345 for used iPhones ahead of iPhone 5 launch
- Windows Phone 8 will reportedly launch October 29th
- HP buys big into Windows 8 touch devices
- Toyota sues programmer for sabotaging computer network
- Mahdi malware still spreading in Iran even after discovery
- Former Murdoch executive held in UK hacking inquiry
- Woman killed by falling window – Sad…very sad… nobody should die that young.
Total Number of stories: 122
Look for more stories tomorrow.