Here is this evening’s Daily Run Down.
- Cypriot president faces parliament defeat on bailout levy
- Supreme Court upholds first sale right to sell used books or movies even when bought abroad
- Google Explores Tallest Mountains
- Spring may be around the corner — but winters not done yet
- 7 Marines Killed in Training Accident – ABC News
- Ohio school shooter gets life in prison
- US Telecoms oppose strict cybersecurity controls get them removed from FCC report – I think that the FCC should be entirely independent. Any report that they release should not be subject to ANY censorship.
- Stocks fall on Cyprus bailout plan +video
- Fukushima power partially restored
- Indian anti-rape bill approved
- Stolen Rembrandt Recovered in Serbia
- Treasury Secretary Jack Lew Chinese president tackle thorny issues in Beijing
- Syrians trade accusations of chemical attack – Los Angeles Times
- 86 elephants killed in Chad poaching massacre
- Four Ways The Supreme Court Could Knock Out Proposition 8
- How An Absurd Troll Exposes The Ridiculousness Of Americas Computer Crime Law
- Support for same-sex marriage reaches all-time high poll finds – Now’s the time to get the thing done.
- Rand Paul to Endorse Immigrant Path to Citizenship
- Congress tries to beat new shutdown deadline
- How Robots Can Help Prevent The Spread Of Deadly Superbugs
- Chewing Gum Doesnt Lead to Weight Loss Study Suggests
- Sugary Drinks Linked to 180000 Deaths Worldwide
- Ladder link helps voles get out more
- Sex in outer space … dangerous
- Mars Science by Curiosity Rover Hits New Snag
- Jupiters Atmosphere Has Weird Hot Flashes
- Beer Goggles How Alcohol Disrupts the Brain
- De-extinction is the mind-blowing idea of the year
- Cliff Swallows Evolve to Avoid Traffic
- Swimming in the Cenote Ik Kil Mexico
- HSBC in new money laundering claims – shock… absolute shock.
- Boeing Secures $15.6 Billion Order From Ryanair
- ARM CEO retires leaves mobile revolution to Simon Segars
- SimCity population 100 percent above EAs estimations
- Why isnt there more comedy in video games – That’s a good question. There should be more comedy in video games. Also, Half-Life 3 and Portal 3 would both be nice to have.
- Google announces international Chromebook rollout to Australia Germany and more
- Pivot Power Flexible Power Board
- Expose A Blatant Security Hole In AT Ts Servers Get 3.5 Years In Jail
- Justice Department changes stance now supports search warrants to access user email
- Telecom firms dig in their heels over cybersecurity reform
- Microsoft Office 365 and Yammer integration An update on whats coming when
- Galaxy S4 costs $236 for materials
- The 49ers plan to build the greatest stadium Wi-Fi network of all time
- Adobe CTO Kevin Lynch Leaves to Join Apple
- US regulator Bitcoin exchanges must comply with money-laundering laws
- Piz Daint Supercomputer Announced Powered By Tesla K20X
- Microsoft is now selling its Surface tablets direct to businesses
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Graphics Card Now Available for Mac Pro
- Get animated Google finally adds GIFs to image search
- Googles competitors dont want it controlling generic domains .search .map and .fly – But what if Google kept prices at $10 per year, per domain, in exchange you must allow Google’s bots to crawl the site? Would that be acceptable? I’d love to have a .search, .fly. and .map domain names.
- Microsoft partners with popular Chinese online store to push Surface and phone sales
- Verizon finally rolls out Android 4.2.2 to Galaxy Nexus users
- XBMC 12.1 makes full use of iPhone 5 improves Raspberry Pi player and more
- Ubuntu to Cut Support Period in Half for Non-LTS Releases
- Microsoft offers developers cash to write Windows 8 apps
- ABC could be the first broadcaster to livestream its TV shows via mobile apps
- Pirated software was used to design parts for Patriot missiles and Blackhawk helicopters
- Justice Dept. to Congress We want greater email Facebook Twitter snooping powers – How about no.
- Justice Dept. almost reneges on email privacy law stance but the devil is in the details
- Homes evacuated after gas leak
- Mayor Asked To Clarify Police Numbers
- London Mulls Bid For 2022 Commonwealth Games – It would allow some usage for the old Olympic Stadiums and complexes.
- Extra Extra
- New nuclear power plant approved
- Fifth of hospitals failing to treat older patients with dignity says review
- Sainsburys warns Tesco over own-brand price promise
- Number of school truancy fines against parents rises by a third
- Charity distributes cannabis scratch and sniff cards
- Ready-to-eat salads blamed for illness outbreak
- Lukes Change argues Death Stars downfall was an inside job
- Wanted Scammer who squatted in upscale homes for 5 years
- Scotland may allow Jedi to perform marriage ceremonies – They should be allowed to do so.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- Abortion Opponents In North Dakota Block Comprehensive Sex Ed For At-Risk Youth – Except, they’re the ones who need it most.
- Go Go Gadget Mail
- I Cannot Be the Only One Who Thought This…
- Well I Tried
- Gang Way
- Droppin The Top
- Worry Never Robs Tomorrow of its Sorrow…
- Daryl Can Do Whatever He Wants
- The Greatest Scientists and Their Pick Up Lines
- What Would You Choose – Sadly, I’ll take the money. That’s $7300 per year. That’s some REAL money there.
- Good Guy James
- Spoiler Alert
- Dont Tell Me What to Do
- A Time Before Cell Phones
- Youd Scare a LOT Of Women
- Time to Face Reality Junior
- IRS agent links Beavers campaign checks to his gambling
- Ex-Country Club Hills police chief arrested on witness tampering charges
- Illinois infrastructure fails to make the grade – Shock? No, absolutely not.
- Park District proposes lawn seating for 22000 at Northerly Island concert venue
- Man Stabbed To Death By Roommate Police Say
- Schaumburg chief to leave force
- Man struck killed by Metra train in Downers Grove
Total Number of stories: 101
Look for more stories tomorrow.