Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
Social Issues/Human Interest
- Exceptional 2012 Greenland Ice Melt Caused By Jet Stream Changes That May Be Driven By Global Warming
- Girl Meets World Disney Channel Greenlights Sequel Series
- Shark attacks Texas teen in waist-deep water
- Gotham After Sexual Abuse Case a Hasidic Accuser Is Shunned Then Indicted
- Incorrect Date of Kochs Birth on Tombstone
- Montreal Mayor Faces Bribery Charges
- Gaddafi son to be tried in August
- Pirate Bay co-founder can be extradited to Denmark over new hacking charges
- Obama and Putin at odds over Syria after cool exchange at G8 summit – I sense some tensions coming between Russia and the US.
- The missing children of Thailand
- Philippines reproductive-health law tests power of Catholic Church as it lobbies Supreme Court
- 100000 line streets of Brazil to protest corruption – CBS News
- Hungary charges Nazi suspect Csatary
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Signs Bill To Speed Up Executions
- Hours After Supreme Court Strikes Down Voter Suppression Law Senator Introduces Bill To Overturn Decision – If I recall correctly, A Supreme Court’s ruling is the end of any discussion. WTF is he thinking?
- What the NSA doesnt have iMessages and FaceTime chats – Yet, more reason to use Apple stuff.
- Did Edward Snowden just disclose more secrets in online chat
- Night Stalker Ramirez died of cancer coroner finds
- LEGO to Roll Out Mars Rover Curiosity as Toy Model
- Mystery of Death Valleys Sailing Stones Solved
- The Singularity Is Near Mind Uploading by 2045
- Grammar May Be Hidden in Toddler Babble
- State of Decay MMO sequel Class4 in limbo at Microsoft
- Surgeon Simulator 2013 adds support for Oculus Rift Razer Hydra
- Court evidence Jobs read Apple rumor sites queried Cue on reports
- Texas becomes first state to require warrant for e-mail snooping – That’s just backwards for Texas… it would normally be the opposite.
- Fox News sued over on-air suicide
- Sprint sues Dish and Clearwire claims buyout offer is illegal
- Court evidence Jobs read AppleInsider queried Cue on reports
- TiVo prepping next-generation DVRs with new remote control up to six tuners
- Yahoo discloses total number of US government requests for user data
- Dictionary finally acknowledges humans can tweet too
- AT%20T starting nationwide FaceTime over cellular rollout
- AT%20Ts 4G LTE network found to be the fastest in the U.S.
- AT%20T to Introduce Solar-Powered Charging Stations
- T-Mobile ahead of schedule with MetroPCS merger
- Elizabethan child actors kidnapped
- Bigger Heathrow cheaper and faster
- Two women die in city house fire
- Borisstan the independent city state and docking station for global wealth formerly known as London | Aditya Chakrabortty
- How the US-EU trade deal affects you
- Kate Middletons royal baby might be worth $400 million to the British economy
- UK inflation rate rises to 2.7%
- Britain set for mini-heatwave with hottest days of the year
- Get Rid of the App Stores
- Medium I used to be a gamer like you… – Well stated. This is how I felt, and to some degree still feel, about Mac news… you get burned out. it takes a lot out of you. So, you just start doing other things to fill the time and before you know it, you play a lot less than you used to. I think it’s all part of our ever evolving nature as humans.
- marathoning again.
- Jesse Jackson Jr. If we both go to prison I want to go first
- Officials South Side man died of impalement on fence post
- Joliet teen described as extremely dangerous sought in homicide
Total Number of stories: 58
Look for more news stories this evening.