Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- The CEO and owner of ‘Segway’ has died from a fall off of a cliff.
- Tesco, a Major British Supermarket chain will begin selling Viagra over the counter.
- A Company ‘Environmentally Conscious Organization’ has created a multi-purpose pizza box.
- Motorola’s Droid R2-D2 will be available September 30th from Verizon.
- A Flying Robot Swarm has taken off.
- Southwest Airlines is going to purchase AirTran for $1.4 Billion.
- Economists believe the recession is over, but the public states otherwise.
- Facebook has added Scribd.
- Microsoft is moving their blogging platforms to wordpress.
- Chicago has been named one of the best walking cities in the U.S..
- A new exoskeleton robot suit is faster and stronger.
- The EU has dropped it’s investigation into Apple.
- If you ever wanted to know how to land on a comet, now’s your chance.
- In 1822, the Rosetta Stone deciphers ancient mysteries.
Look for more stories tomorrow. If an important story has been missed please leave it in the comments.