Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- End of decade of torment for Cleveland kidnapping victims and their families
- Dozens of climbers caught in middle of deadly volcanic eruption
- Moth smashes ultrasound hearing records
- Brood II After 17 years billions of eastern US cicadas rise again
- Elephants Better Beat The Heat Or Else
- SimCity sales at 1.6 million since launch
- No Star Wars games in FY 2014 EA says
- Toejam Earl creator developing Doki-Doki Universe for PS4 PS3 Vita
- Wii U Frostbite engine tests yield not too promising results
- Valve measures sweat during Left 4 Dead play
- Battlefield 4 sees a duo of new screenshots
- Louisiana Supreme Court rules school voucher funding unconstitutional – I have to agree with this ruling. Public money shouldn’t necessarily be for voucher programs. If we’re going to fail, let’s have all kids fail. It’s the only way to get a fair shake for everybody.
- Tesla CEO in talks with Google about driverless car software
- New software upgrade turns Nook HD into good Android tablet Review
- Microsoft toÂ redesign Windows 8 as PC sales plummet – This is such a bullshit story…..
- Amazon Cloud Player iOS update enables Ford Sync AppLink support
- First Restaurant In The Shard To Open
- Train maker wins £88m contract
- VIDEO Can we ever trust bankers again
- Man admits £150 robbery killing
- May 07 2013
- Just A Unicorn Walking His Dog
- What Does Chinas New Peoples Daily Headquarters Look Like to You
- A True OG
- Feeling Stupid
- The Language of Leave Me Alone
- Bear Kidnapping in Progress
- Fatherly Support
- Jon Stewart Master Troll
- Keep Those Insides Healthy
- Brain Dictionary Blown – Sad… very sad….
- Youll Have to Wait a Few Years for the Shotgun
- Pick on someone your own size…
Total Number of stories: 42
Look for more news stories this evening.