Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Carly Rae Jepsen Is Praying The Boy Scouts Abandon Their Anti-Gay Policy – I’m liking Carly Rae Jepson even more with this.
- Volkswagen Finally Debuts Its First EV The Pint-Sized E-Up
- Knives on planes TSA chief defending policy gets an earful in Congress.
- About New York Even at 93 He Finds a Case Too Important to Pass Up
- Tension flares in Brooklyn after police kill teenage boy – Reuters
- State pushes NFL on sexual orientation discrimination
- Jurassic Park 4 director revealed
- Boeing details Dreamliner 787 battery fixes says airplanes were not at risk
- Japan will join Pacific trade talks despite opposition in U.S. Congress
- Pope Francis quick to stamp his style on papacy
- Windfarm sickness spreads by word of mouth Australian study finds
- Ron Kirks last day is today as U.S. Trade Rep
- Barack Obama seeks compromise with Republican senators
- Pay freeze furloughs might push employees to retire but stats dont show it yet
- Senator with gay son reverses hard line on gay marriage – Looks like family does influence politicians.
- Four Giant Exoplanets of Star HR 8799 Infographic
- Parallel Universe of Life Described Far Beneath the Bottom of the Sea
- LHCs new particle looking ever more Higgs-like
- Nearby Star Came In With The Bang
- Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine Yields Its Secrets
- Astronomers find water vapour in atmosphere of distant planet
- Detroit gets new financial manager
- Stocks up Dow in 10-day win streak longest since 96 – USA TODAY
- Carlyle co-founders earn $57 million each from dividends
- Geek School Learning Windows 7 – Wireless Networking
- Warby Parker Co-Founder Brings Style At a Discount to Shaving
- 3 Lessons from Google Readers Death
- Digg Dont worry Google Reader fans were building an alternative – Interesting… very very interesting.
- Why You Can Watch – Eight days after is not ideal, nor really acceptable, but understandable. Not having certain shows does nobody any good at all.
- Violence Against Women Act shines a light on same-sex abuse
- He Would Have Wanted it This Way
- 300000 new millionaires How many new homeless
- Live Samsung unveils Galaxy S 4 smartphone – Los Angeles Times
- Our first face-to-face meeting with Samsungs Galaxy S 4
- Thrillist CEO 45% of revenue now comes from our iPhone app
- OS X 10.8.3 update arrives with official Boot Camp support for Windows 8
- Thomson Reuters employee indicted for aiding hackers -court filing
- Most PC security problems come from unpatched third-party Windows apps
- Cameron gambles on MPs vote over press regulation
- Barge Life
- Shortfall of school places to reach quarter of a million
- VIDEO HMS Belfast 75th anniversary marked
- Neutral Everyone Loves A Spoiler
- Baby steps toward replacing Google Reader
- Called It a Few Months Ago
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- Shark brought to Los Angeles for Kmart commercial dies
- Louisiana Gov. Introduces Plan That Would Cut Taxes For The Rich Raise Them On The Poor
- Mother Sues McDonalds After Toddler Eats McCondom
- Happy Pi Day
- How Considerate
- Jack Is a Mysterious Jerk
- Do You Even Lego
- Its Close Enough Right
- This Dad WINs at Sledding
- Hooray for Pi Day
- You Must Be in Such Good Shape
- Ugggggh FINE
- These Guys Know How to Woo a Woman
- Castiel Doesnt Understand
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT CHARLIE
- Prosecutors Beavers used campaign funds at casino – Corruption within Illinois Politicians… never… nope, not possible.
- School Closings Safety Plan Announced by CPS
Total Number of stories: 69
Look for more news stories this evening.