Here is this evening’s Daily Run Down.
- Deadline for benefits e-payments is here
- Hotel sued over body found in water tank – As it should be.
- Family so happy California couple found in Peru
- Best Buys anti-showrooming price match starts Sunday 3/3
- The Vatican commemorates Pope with Comic Sans photo album
- Most Venezuelans think Hugo Chavez will recover poll finds
- Death Toll From Bangladesh Unrest Reaches 44
- China executes four foreign nationals convicted of Mekong river murders
- Eurozone unemployment hits 11.9%
- Air New Zealand pilot fell asleep
- Congolese flee rival rebel clashes
- Arrests in Hong Kong over milk curbs
- President rejects new polls in Italy
- In pictures Berlin Wall protest
- Can Democrats Turn Texas and Arizona Blue by 2016
- Obama urges Supreme Court to overturn California same-sex marriage ban
- Furloughs could lower leave benefits but probably not retirement
- Budget cuts The GAO says its found some
- Obama says he cant force sequester deal Im not a dictator – live updates
- How to get along for 500 days alone together
- NASAs discovery of third radiation belt around Earth will mean rewriting textbooks – Unless you preach from a creationist text. Then science has no place in your curriculum.
- SpaceX Dragon launched into orbit but suffers problem
- Duke melds two rats minds through the internet Spock may not approve
- Having Fun with the 4-Color Theorem
- What Happens When Forest Elephants Are Wiped Out in an Ecosystem
- Best Buy founder drops plans for buyout
- Logitech cuts 140 jobs worldwide in efforts to refocus on mobility
- Personal income plummets 3.6% in January – USA TODAY
- Amtrak loses a ton of money each year. It doesnt have to.
Tips and Tricks
- Omerta City of Gangsters demo smuggled onto Xbox 360
- SimCity gambles on disaster in new footage
- Angry Birds dev Rovio making tie-in game for DreamWorks The Croods
- Rumor Star Wars 1313 on hold
- The Raspberry Pi One year since launch one million sold
- OLPC XO-4 surfaces at the FCC right on cue
- T-Shirts Apparel Science Its Gotten Us This Far
- Gadgets Thor Ice Scraper
- Judge orders Fort Hood shooter to stand trial in 3 months
- David Einhorn drops his lawsuit against Apple
- The Details Of What Information The Police Can Suck Out Of Your Phone
- Kim Dotcom Loses Appeal Concerning Extradition
- Apple award cut to $599 million in Samsung patent case
- New Apple patent filing shows dual-iPad notebook magnetic iPad stand – Hmm.. looks a lot like the Microsoft Courier project…
- iPhone + $5 Macro Lens = Awesome Snowflake Shots
- Game Of Thrones Director Im 100% Opposed To The Piracy I Just Said Helps My Show Survive
- Pushing the wrong button Bad button placement leads to drone crashes
- Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 Review OC Oriented Orange Overkill
- Sodium-air battery shows potential
- Seagate to Discontinue 7200rpm 2.5
- HGST unites nanoimprints self-assembling molecules to double hard drive space
- Do Not Track privacy activists face off with the online ad industry
- System Used By New Six Strikes CAS Falsely Identifies Game Mods As NBC TV Shows – Just as internet filters block out “breast cancer” due to the word “breast”.
- Is it ethical to not hire smokers
- Did you give up social media for Lent – No. I don’t give up anything for Lent, mostly because I’m not Catholic.
- Manning shocked by
- Video Games Do Not Cause Violence According To Former FBI Profiler – I could’ve told you that. If that was the case EVERY game would be a killer. Most of us aren’t. We don’t have the ability to move from our chairs. Idiotic Politicians.
- Facebook invites press to come see a new look for News Feed on March 7th
- AT T launches all-out attack on T-Mobile in new ad
- FCC will investigate cellphone unlocking ban says chairman
- YouTube adds AirPlay competitor to iOS app
- Google+ Hangouts adds sign language app and new shortcuts for disabled users
- Dropbox users report spam emails after last years data breach
- Web bug allows data dump on PCs
- HTML5 browser exploit could let pranksters fill up your hard drive
- Apple blacklists older versions of Flash plugin due to security risk – And this is how it is to be done folks. Protect the most vulnerable users. by default.
- Faulty pass girl barred from bus
- Prescription charges to rise by 20p – it’s a 2.6% rise. For many this will not matter, but for those on the lower end of the spectrum will feel it the most.
- Andrew Marr leaves hospital nearly two months after suffering a stroke
- Caterpillar haul seized at Gatwick airport
- 37-pound tubby tabby Biscuit in need of home
- Meet Gladys Stones Ohio zoos youngest gorilla
- Florida man feared dead after sinkhole swallows him
- Dennis Rodman plastered on the front page of North Koreas state newspaper
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- Quebec language police try to ban pasta from Italian restaurant menu
- Bad Fresh Prince rap triggers Pa. lockdown – Oh lordy our society has turned into fear mongers more than I thought we already were. We’re just so fucked up.
- Illinois Bill To Outlaw Online Anonymity Dropped Because People Got Pissed Off Not Because Its Unconstitutional – Just to annoy illinois, I’ll create an anonymous account and start pissing them off more.
- Concordia students say degrees not what they paid for – How is Concordia different from any other college? None of them prepare you for the real world.
- Chicago State president fires back at board
- Cardinal George bids farewell to pope
- Cook County hikes cigarette tax by $1 per pack
- Toddler woman seriously hurt in Austin crash
- Crawford injured as Blackhawks extend streak to 20
- Chicago high school hero who took bullets for pal gets medal
- Drew Peterson in his third prison in a week
- Deadly bat disease spreads to Illinois
- Pope Benedict XVI Portraits Removed from Chicago Churches
- Body pulled from South Branch of Chicago River
- High School ROTC Student Missing Since Thursday Morning
- Telephone in Every Room
- Injured Baby Gorilla Nayembi Might Not Rejoin Mother Troop at Zoo – That’s sad.
- Gag order issued in Joliet double homicide case
- Quinn largest union reach deal with raises
Total Number of stories: 103
Look for more stories tomorrow.