Here is this evening’s Daily Run Down.
- Domega NY International Co. Ltd Issues an Alert on Undeclared Sulfites in Green Day Brand White Melon Seeds
- Jerdon Style Recalls One-Cup Coffeemakers Due to Burn and Fire Hazards
- Liberty Mountain Recalls Mountain Climbing Lanyards Due to Risk of Serious Injury
- Titanic replica plans to repeat ill-fated cruise Second times the charm
- College Board to make changes to SAT
- Coast Guard suspends search for boaters citing possible hoax
- Jump in young teen traffic deaths worriies advocates
- Coastal Carolina student shot killed – WTF?
- Woman sought in Vegas shooting
- Two California police officers fatally shot
- Authors face change as Amazon tightens affiliate policy on free Kindle books
- Federal law enforcement officers not exempt from budget-cut furloughs
- Catholic Guilt About Sex Is a Myth
- Cyclone Rusty hits west Australia
- UK link in US cannibal cop case
- Shark kills man in New Zealand
- Mexico union leader charged in court
- Pope Benedict Prepares for Final General Audience – New York Times
- Mexican teachers union boss arrested for alleged embezzlement of £100m
- EU fish discards deal welcomed by UK
- Tributes paid to balloon victims
- iTunes in the Cloud for Movies Goes Live in 11 New European Countries Also for TV Shows in France
- Lions bears removed from gangsters property
- Some Apple factories still sweatshops says Chinese watchdog group
- America must not
- Russia finds horsemeat in sausages
- Sequester politics the FAA claims of furloughs and closed towers
- ACLU court document shows how invasive cell phone searches can be
- Gigantic jet lightning over China reaches 55 miles high
- Spiral-toothed fossil mystery solved
- Blizzard buries Kansas snowfall records
- The Legacy of Lead How Metal Affects Academic Achievement
- The Science of Genetically Modified Food
- Most Women Wait More Than 6 Weeks to Have Sex After Childbirth
- Legalizing Same-Sex Marriage May Improve Public Health
- Fun Facts About Camels
- A Visit to an India Full of Science and Engineering
- Married to Mars 9 Questions for Dennis Tito on Private Martian Trips
- This black hole spins at nearly the speed of light
- 2018 mission to Mars has big hopes and big risks
- Having sons can shorten a womans life expectancy
- Bursting Through the Colors
- Clearwire takes $80M from Sprint even as its flirting with Dish for a buyout
- Rackspace snaps up open-source database firm ObjectRocket
Tips and Tricks
- How to Be a Better Driver – Put the damn phone down, simple.
- Rumor Splinter Cell Blacklist Wii U gets its cover blown by employee resume [update]
- Wii Mini listed for £79.99 at Amazon Game
- How Will Wright plays the new SimCity
- Blizzard set to debut
- Chromebook Pixel and Multitouch
- Fujitsu Steps Out With GPS Cane Concept
- Capsule Review ROCCATs Kone XTD and Kone Pure Gaming Mice
- Orange Uvex Skyper Safety Glasses
- T-Shirts Apparel Star Trek Uniform Tunic Tank
- NASCAR fans to sue Maybe not
- Baseball fan can sue Jury will decide risk of watching ball
- Snapchat Founders Sued Fellow Student Claims They Stole His Idea – Welcome back to Winkelvoss vs. Facebook…. This is fucking ridiculous.
- Copyright Strikes Again Real Calvin And Hobbes Shut Down By Copyright Claim – Fucking idiotic Copyright laws.
- Are SATA port multipliers safe
- New Bluetooth Basketball Analyzes Your Shooting Dribbling Skills
- Cook Forget About Our Share Price Apple Has Some Great Stuff Coming
- CBS considers producing original content for streaming services
- A Look at Broadcoms BCM21892 LTE Baseband at MWC
- Apple plans to move into new spaceship Cupertino campus in 2016
- Dell intros Latitude 10 enhanced security for all your governmental tableting needs
- Hands-on with the new Office 365 business plans
- New York Times gives Starbucks visitors 15 free stories a day
- Online gambling now legal in New Jersey
- Is piracy hurting Game of Thrones Not if you ask one of its directors
- ACLU threatens to sue school district over discriminatory internet filters
- Time Warner Cable says theres no consumer demand for gigabit internet – There is a small subset of consumers who are interested, but what happens when EVERYBODY has gigabit internet, and it’s really cheap? What about businesses?!?
- Should all staff members work in the office Yahoo thinks so.
- When bullying goes high tech
- How Much Can You Afford to Spend on New Car – Right now, next to nothing. Normally, around $400, but even that’s too much for a damn car.
- Heres what Facebook Google Twitter told the Supreme Court about gay marriage
- Apples Passbook to be accepted at 13 MLB stadiums in 2013 season
- Spotify for iOS updated to 0.6 fixes lockscreen bug revamps UI
- $15 Windows 8 upgrade ends Feb. 28
- Adobe brings Photoshop Touch to iPhone Android so you can edit photos on the go
- Waze goes real-time lets drivers instantly add closed roads to its maps
- Microsoft Office 2013 Pro released to the masses Office 365 updated
- Gun Whisky Cologne Cigar Beard
- How much data can police swipe from suspects phones without a warrant Hint A lot
- Banks partial passwords are easy to guess
- Many more Britons drinking harmfully than thought survey suggests – Too many pints, and too close to Scotland and Ireland?
- Rocket launcher and warhead found in Belfast
- Bank of England considers negative interest scheme for high-street banks – This can’t possibly go wrong….
- Councillor apologises for saying disabled children should be put down – Maybe he should be put down?
- British Gas price hikes help boost annual profit 11% to more than £600m – Sounds like somebody’s charging customers too much money.
- Happy Birthday New Bus For London
- Three City workers arrested in FSA insider trading investigation
- Farmers say sell more British meat – Of course they do.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- Sugar babies date for cash – What the fuck is wrong with out society?
- ISO 8601
- February 27 2013
- This is Not How You Park
- What if Batman Had Super Powers
- Consider This Leak Plugged
- Why is Mans So Dumb
- I Forgot How to Shoe
- Try Again JR
- Sit On It
- ADA Approved
- It Would Save Everyone the Trouble
- The Savior
- Change of Perception
- Just Win
- Dont Tell Me What to Do
- Robin Kelly Wins Primary for Jesse Jackson Seat
- Illinois House votes to ban concealed weapons in schools casinos trains buses
- Metra hopes contest gets more on board
- Illinois House committee advances gay marriage bill
- 13 aldermen leave $4.7M unspent in 12 forcing mayor to bend rule on carryover – I think it should go back to the public if it’s unspent.
- Robin Kelly romps in 2nd Congressional District says
- Autopsy Hypothermia primary cause in mans death
- Woman killed 2 hurt in South Side crash
- Chicago Dibs Alderman Has Love/Hate Relationship With Snowy Tradition
- No one hurt when school bus flips over near Monee
- Boys accused of sexually abusing girl at Gage Park
- Chicago archdiocese to close or consolidate five schools
- Man Convicted in Noose Attack Sentenced to Write Black History Essay
- When its supposed to snow all week
Total Number of stories: 133
Look for more stories tomorrow.