Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Whiskey made from George Washingtons personal recipe for sale at Mount Vernon
- Entire library journal editorial board resigns citing crisis of conscience after death of Aaron Swartz
- Who really shot Osama bin Laden – In all reality, does it matter? No. What’s done is done. It cannot be undone.
- Bonnet rippers Amish romances are only gaining in popularity
- Gun Stores Cheer Background Checks
- Texas authorities Colorado suspect had bomb-making materials
- Inquiry ordered into strange death of American engineer allegedly contracted by Huawei
- Huge pile-up hits Austria motorway
- Pope Francis shuns grand residence
- In Cyprus Big Losses Expected on Deposits
- Sales taxes for all online purchases Resistance in House is strong.
- Episcopal Bishops March On Washington To Demand An End To Gun Violence
- Both sides of gay marriage fight agree today was historic
- Three Reasons That Robot Doctors Arent Improving U.S. Health Care — Even Though They Should Be
- STUDY States Refusing To Expand Medicaid Will Leave Over 200000 Low-Income Veterans Uninsured
- Fuel from carbon dioxide Is it too good to be true
- Brain Scans Predict Which Criminals Are Most Likely to Reoffend – Getting into Minority Report area here, aren’t we?
- Whoa Mini-Supernovas Discovered
- Ephemeral vacuum particles induce speed-of-light fluctuations
- Mysterious Pond Circles in NY Spur Talk of Aliens
- Stone Age Phallus Found in Israel
- New Tiger Reserve Established in India
- Oneonta Gorge Oregon
- What we can do about income inequality
- 250 million users play games on Facebook each month developers have earned $2 billion
- Halfbricks Fish Out of Water coming to iOS soon
- T-Mobiles iPhone 5 is a Tweaked Model A1428 Phone with AWS Support
- Existing iPhone 5 handsets cannot have AWS support enabled but Apple is shipping the new A1428 carrier-unlocked on April 12th
- T-Mobiles UnCarrier event roundup
- Sloshed Swag Buzzed Bands Make For the Best Game
- Spanks For Cheetah Spanx
- Mmm Pizza
- Pizza Time
- Theres No Need
- Thanks Jake
- Mario Party
- What Was So Good
- Clearly We Live in an Age of Anarchy
- Crisis Averted
- Police trying to locate as many as 20 women in Craigslist rapes case
- Bo Jackson to Toss Out First Pitch At White Sox Home Opener
- Chicago Vintage Shops Thriving Researchers Say – That’s cause everybody’s popping tags.
Total Number of stories: 54
Look for more news stories this evening.