Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- The Life and Career of the New Pope Francis
- H%20R Block tax filing blunder could delay 600000 returns for four to six weeks
- Divers Free Whale Entangled in Fishing Gear
- Celebrating Einstein Through 100 Years Of General Relativity
- See Audubons Famous Birds Like Never Before
- A Time-Lapse of the Perseid Meteor Showers
- Attorneys LA schools to pay $30M in lewdness case
- Cisco pegs potential profit value for Internet of Everything at $14.4 trillion
- Former NSA director joins security firm Endgames board after it raises $23M
Tips and Tricks
- Final Defiance beta to include Xbox 360 PlayStation 3 users
- Sniper Elite 3 expected in 2014 on PS3 Xbox and next-gen platforms – OOH… I liked Sniper Elite V2, so V3 would be cool!
- Aaron Swartz to receive posthumous Freedom of Information award for open access advocacy
- Entire Vatican Library to be digitized across 2.8 petabytes of storage
- Twitter now supports line breaks on the web
- Facebook redesigns Timeline with an emphasis on apps and users interests
- Twitter adds more data about campaign performance analytics and spend
- Unshelved on Wednesday March 13 2013
- Keyboard Cat
- Fender Fail
- Anatomically Correct
- Close Enough
- Ive Made a Huge Mistake
- Lies Thats ALL Its About
- Now Proceed in an Orderly Fashion
- Place Your Ladder on a Firm Dry Surface
- You Cant Run From The Law Bud
- My Brother Cameron
- Blue 42 MUTT
- I Dont Even Know Who I am Anymore
- The Answer Isnt Wrong…
- First the Injury Then the Insult
- Its a Bad Omen
- Dude youre not getting a Dell…
- Love Polygons – More funny math items.
- Where To Eat An Irrational Amount Of Pie On Pi Day
- Streamwood man 65 charged with molesting girls 8 and 11 – WTF?
Total Number of stories: 50
Look for more news stories this evening.