Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- MTV to celebrate Independence Day by actually playing music videos – WTF? They’ve lost their minds.
Social Issues/Human Interest
- Miniature human liver grown in mice
- Why H7N9 Bird Flu Cases Arose So Quickly
- Citizen cartographers fill the gaps in maps
- Birth Certificate of Oldest Known Star | Space Wallpaper
- Hot Dog The Science of July 4th Food
- Star Trek fans denied Moon not named Vulcan
- Some Fun with Color Names
- Microsoft details Xbox Ones Reputation system keeps gentle gamers together – This was already detailed with the Tech Panel during E3…. but okay.
- Texas Trooper Shoves 74-Year-Old Then Arrests Her For Felony Assault When She Hits Him With Her Purse – WTF?
- German security chief Stop using Google if you fear US spying
- Wikileaks says MasterCard has unblocked it from receiving donations
- Behind The Awkwardness Baby Youre A Firework
- 1 Thats the Freezer 2 Have You Tried Opening It
- Patent Pending
- Photos %20 Video Brookfield Zoo Welcomes Another Giraffe Calf
- Father Son very paranoid before he went missing
Total Number of stories: 26
Look for more news stories this evening.