Here’s a Video by Paul Richardson.
Here is this evening’s Daily Run Down.
- Watch the time-lapse beauty of San Francisco fog in Adrift
- Glendale City Council Hands Over $15 Million A Year To Keep Phoenix Coyotes In Town
- Mandela family feud angers South Africa
- Russia cited for illegal rendition
- Grandson loses Mandela grave case
- St Petersburg blast blows off mans hand Russian media
- Credit card donations to WikiLeaks flowing through Iceland again
- Tens of thousands in the streets as deadline arrives Morsi has vowed not to cede power
- Belgian King Albert II to step down in favor of son
- Texas House Committee Approves Abortion Rules – Well fuck them. It’s a woman’s right to choose.
- Snowden and a muzzled free press
- Indias New Surveillance Program Will Function Under A Law From The Colonial Era
- These charts show how the Edward Snowden story is overwhelming the NSA story
- Star Trek on Pluto It Could Really Happen Scientists Say
- How Human Brains Could Be Hacked
- Hummingbird performs the fastest ever shimmy
- Scientists Fabricate Rudimentary Human Livers
- Mad Max will speak like an Aussie mate
- SimCity survey gauges interest in offline mode and bigger cities
- How Sunset Overdrive uses Xbox One cloud
- PS3 Vita dungeon crawler Warriors Lair canceled
- Texas Trooper Shoves 74-Year-Old Then Arrests Her For Felony Assault When She Hits Him With Her Purse – WTF?
- U.S. Postal Service Logging All Mail for Law Enforcement
- Finnish startup Adaia set to launch $1300 Android phone in 2014 – Okay… I’m not sure how many people will purchase it. But Give it a shot.
- Sainsburys sorry to mobile user – I don’t think Sainsbury was in the wrong. It’s rude to be on the phone while checking out.
- Man and woman shot in London street
- Wales votes yes for opt-out organ donation
- Parents jailed over toddlers heroin death
- Illinois Governor Sends Lax Gun Bill Back To Lawmakers With His Own Tougher Provisions
- Too Much Dog Poop Cancels Movies in the Park
- George Ryan Released From Home Confinement
- Ald. Mell retiring after nearly 4 decades in office
Total Number of stories: 40
Look for more stories tomorrow.
Here is this evening’s Daily Run Down.
- Sears Kmart Walgreen bid farewell to Paula Deen
- Ecuador Tells US To Take Its Trade Agreement And Shove It After Threats Relayed Over Snowden
- Court lifts ban on gay marriage in California
- Weekend Stargazing Celestial Scorpion Reigns in Night Sky
- Dangerous Heat Wave Forecast for Arizona California Deserts
- Missing Nuclear Material May Pose Attack Threat IAEA
- Tiny Sea Otter Siblings Fight the Odds
- Human-Caused Global Warming Behind Record Hot Australian Summer
- Protein from sushi snack may help detect liver diseases
- Netflix adds movie selection service Max today on PS3 created by You Dont Know Jack studio
- State of Decay fights back with second patch
- Subscription console GamePop Mini nestles between GameStick Ouya
- Time Warner Cable app for Xbox 360 coming this summer
- PS4 system architect we had completely the wrong attitude with PS3
- SimCity launches Airship DLC – Still No Mac version though.
- London Underground Tube Tent – I still want one of these.
- Tiger Shark Warplane Ceiling Fan looks like a P-40 Warhawk crashed through your roof
- T-Mobile to buy U.S. Cellular 4G spectrum for $308 million
- Nokia Finds Potential Profits in Mobile Markets Low End
- The Best Vehicle on the Freeway
- Do I Have to Spell it Out for You
- There Are Some Things Only DJs Will Notice in This Video – This is quite funny.
- Visit Our Most Historic Landmark
- Innertubes Are Sooooooo Slow
- Yeeep uh huh Sure
- No Doubt Aboot It
- The Castle in the Cube – I should totally do this….
- National Lampoon WIN
- Weekend Winnin
- June 28 2013
- Boy 5 and mother shot to death Is my grandbaby all right
- Rahm Touts Free Sunday Parking but Some Aldermen Feel Taken for a Ride
- Chicago seeing red for Hawks
- Stinky Pool of Water on N. Paulina Hasnt Receded For Months Neighbors Say
- Indian Boundary Park Zoo In State of Disrepair Could Close For Good
- Classic Pinball Machines Featured at Wicker Park Bar
- RIP Jim Nayder
Total Number of stories: 43
Look for more stories tomorrow.
Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
Social Issues/Human Interest
- Obama says U.S. wont negotiate for Snowdens return as Ecuador ends trade ties
- FCC Frees 10MHz of H-block bandwidth for public auction
- Bible signed by Einstein fetches $68500 at auction
- Washington zoo still puzzled by red pandas Houdini-like escape
- Obama to Suspend Trade Privileges With Bangladesh
- The Supremes summer Hello Prague Innsbruck Paris .â€‰.â€‰.
- In pictures Uttarakhand after the floods
- One dead as Egypt simmers ahead of rallies
- Cambodia Election Campaign Little Change
- Bangladesh anger at US trade move
- Police Are Using License Plate Readers To Track Your Cars Movements – Shock? No, absolutely not.
- BREAKING Senate Passes Historic Immigration Reform
- NSA Leak Vindicates AT%20T Whistleblower
- New leak shows NSA harvests To From and BCC lines of e-mail data
- Who Bill Gates is giving money to now in education
- Alaska Volcano Erupts with New Intensity Disrupts Local Flights
- Do 3 Habitable Super-Earths Really Orbit a Nearby Star
- Applause Can Be Contagious
- VIDEO Mouse cloned from one blood drop
- Voyager 1 finds that edge of solar system isnt as defined as scientists once thought
- Is Age the Main Factor in Nelson Mandelas Lung Infection
- Old wheat new genetic engineering may protect crop from deadly pest
- Google suing U.S. IRS for $83.5M tax refund
- Pilots Want To Know Why The DHS/CBP Are Searching Their Planes Without Warrants
- Sending A Dick Pic As Your Response To A Lawsuit Not An Effective Legal Strategy – Did Anthony Weiner do this?
- Microsoft developer directions One Windows core doesnt mean one store
- Bring Your Own Device BYOD – New Windows Server 2012 R2 Device Access and Information Protection
- US military will spend $23 billion on cyber defense create its own secure 4G network
- Microsoft helps Netflix ditch Silverlight for HTML5
- Google Street View adds abandoned Japanese island that inspired Skyfall
- T-Mobile holding a press event July 10th promises boldest moves yet
- Wearable computers predicted to kill smartphones – We will see if this is the case. In the short-term I don’t think it is likely to occur, however, in the long term, it is entirely possible.
- Explosive threat to airport plans
- Things To Do In London Today Friday 28 June 2013
- Why You Really Should Stand Clear Of The Doors
- VIDEO Snow leopard cub shown to public
- Bottled Lightening
- A Statue of Stupidity – There are just so many things wrong with this….
- Scare-Ware Comic
- Calvin Coolidge
- Henry Fielding
- Habitable Zone
- Lesson #1801 Recitation #104 – Worlds End
- First Wrigley Field renovation hearing underway
- Double Amputee Rep. Tammy Duckworth Rips IRS Contractor For Receiving VA Disability For Prep School Sports Injury – They should be ripped into for that one.
- McCormick neighbors concerned over data center
- George Lucas-Mellody Hobson Wedding Party Prep Awes Hyde Parkers
- Chicagos new arena location location location
- Blackhawks faithful plot their pilgrimages
Total Number of stories: 55
Look for more news stories this evening.