Here is this evening’s Daily Run Down.
- Home Depot Recalls CE Tech Riser Cable Due to Fire Hazard
- Manchester Tank Equipment Company Recalls Propane Cylinders Due to Fire Hazard
- Giant John Paul II statute readied for unveiling
- Mary Jo White confirmed as SEC chief
- 2 Networks Hint at Leaving the Airwaves
- Parts of SD could get a foot of snow Sioux Falls expected to receive 3-5 inches – Sioux Falls Argus Leader
- Texas college stabbing leaves at least 14 wounded one arrested
- The End of Sydneys Rainbow Crosswalk
- Kenyatta sworn in as Kenya president
- Shooting spree in Serbia kills 13 – CNN
- Senator To Newtown Families The Gun Debate Has Nothing To Do With You – WTF?
- Montana House Advances Repeal Of Sodomy Law Despite Republicans Biblical Condemnations
- Kansas bill would have banned spending public money on sustainable development
- Working to sustain and improve our national forests
- Japans quake-crippled nuclear plant
- Feral Pigs Going Hog-Wild in US
- Moms Petition to Rename Diabetes Types
- Iran Nuclear Plant OK After Quake
- Registration Opens for NASA Night Rover Energy Challenge
- High-Altitude Ice Reveals a Climate on the Rocks
- Avon layoffs eliminate 400 jobs shut down Ireland operations
- Herbalife stock trading halted amid allegations of insider trading at auditing firm
Tips and Tricks
- Square Enix banked on Tomb Raider Hitman and Sleeping Dogs selling a third more
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Replacers back in action
- Apple patents offline iTunes purchases using per-device credit system – Interesting patent.
- What Microsoft Could Learn from the Google Play Update
- Chatham 14 Theaters Adds 3D Screen
- Navy plans to equip boats with lasers that obliterate enemies with infrared energy
- Nuclear option would Fox really leave the free airwaves to undercut Aereo – Let them go. We’ll see how well it will end up working for them.
- If you hate red-light cameras youll really hate speeding ticket robots
- Bitcoin hits $200 but swapping for real money is risky
- Boeing Unveils New Line of Smaller Cheaper Satellites
- Chrome for iOS gets Google Cloud Print AirPrint and fullscreen capability
- Chrome for iOS now includes Google Cloud Print AirPrint and fullscreen browsing
- Holiday snap
- Cash for tenants moving abroad
- A Periodic Table Of London Revised And Updated
- Thatchers London Two Ways The Iron Lady Changed The Capital
- Olympic shows up for TV Baftas
- Stones add second Hyde Park concert
- EE to double 4G download speeds as UK LTE battle heats up
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- Circus elephant shot in drive-by shot in Miss.
- Eric Holder The American Library Association And Wikipedia Are Americas Worst Porn Enablers – WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT?
- When I tell my boyfriend Im not wearing any makeup
- Lesson #1721 – Superhuman Ability
- April 09 2013 – BATMAN!
- Unshelved on Tuesday April 09 2013 – It’s quite true actually. Many people are just too lazy.
- Dammit Jim There Were No Stormtroopers in the Civil War
- CTRL Yourself
- I Wonder Which Came First
- Nothing Will Stop Them
- The Intentional Friendzone
- Despite All My Cage…
- Scale Perspective WIN
- Fonz Turn Signal Fix
- The Benefits of Working for a Small Local Business
- Alvin The Chipmunk
- DeathCoaster Tycoon
- I Think You Need to Calm the Hell Down
- Fresh Calendar
- Steadicam WIN
- Innovating Eating
- Me when its finally sunny outside
- Warm weather rain may turn to snow on Friday
- Cubs ballhawks arent happy about Jumbotron but theyre not going anywhere
- FBI Mummy Bandit strikes for fifth time in Chicago
- Signal problems delay trains on 4 Metra lines
- Congressman Midway shouldnt be closed overnight
- Bloomingdale Trail Entry Park in Bucktown to Offer Boulders Not Benches
Total Number of stories: 79
Look for more stories tomorrow.