Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- The TSA Has frisked a baby because the stroller set off the ‘explosives’ detector.
- Google Storage is now available all Developers.
- Google has made the Chrome Webapp Store worldwide.
- Google has unveiled the Acer Chromebook for $349.
- America’s smallest turtle is becoming scarce.
- Sunlight may turn Jet exhaust into toxic particles.
- Samsung is creating a ChromeOS Desktop similar to a Mac Mini.
- Tree Frogs have provided new answers to Amazon Diversity.
- Senators have questioned AT&T on the T-mobile merger.
- A Firmware hack can transform your 2009 Mac Pro into a 12-core behemoth.
- A Jury has found former Galleon Hedge Fund manager Raj Rajaratnam guilty of insider trading.
- An Ancient Supernova is firing gamma rays.
- Four Months after agreeing to the Comcast-NBCU merger, Meredith Baker is leaving the FCC to join Comcast.
- The FBI is stating that customers might sue if they knew companies were helping with Wiretaps.
- US Researchers have identified the first human lung stem cell.
Look for more stories tomorrow. If an important story has been missed please leave it in the comments.