Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- Virgin America shows how to sell value not price
- Near-Death Experience Expert Arrested for Torture
- DealBook Manchester United Prices I.P.O. Below Target
- Pentagon proposes more robust role for its cyber-specialists
- $7 billion would come in very handy to help Marissa Mayer reinvent Yahoo
- Dell Support Hell #DellSucks
- Naperville planning board OKs major downtown development called game-changer
- No timetable on Rep. Jacksons return to Congress
- Restaurateur slams Drew Peterson attorneys in ads as â€˜Shameless
- Quinn calls for Megabus investigation after accidents
- ryan Wait so Dishs CEO is defending the incredibly dumb decision to drop AMC channels by insulting the intelligence of AMC viewers Well done.
- Usain Bolt seals his place in the pantheon with stunning fifth gold
- Blue tongues and 19 other Olympic oddities
- Obama Enters GOP Bastion in Colorado – Wall Street Journal
- Tension between Romney and conservative stalwarts resurfaces – NBCNews.com
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- Brooklyn man pleads guilty to kidnap and dismemberment of 8-year-old boy
- Amazon Stops Processing Payments For Crowdfunding Platform For Creative Commons Books
Total Number of stories: 26
Look for more stories tomorrow.