Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Suspicious vehicle prompts closure of the Brooklyn Bridge
- Marine killed after shooting spree in Texas
- John McCain visits rebels in Syria – Why?
- US tax inspector targets Caribbean bank
- South Africa lion advert censored
- John McCain makes surprise visit to rebel leaders in Syria
- United States lags Europe on paid vacation time – When some countries get an entire month off, in addition to their paid time off, of course the US lags behind.
- Australia ranked happiest nation
- North Korea Says South Koreans Can Re-enter Kaesong Complex
- Some Groups Targeted By IRS May Have Violated Election Law – I figured that the Republicans were only going after the IRS because they wanted to cover their own asses… fucking idiots.
- Centuries-old frozen plants revived
- Dinosaur dads may not have been very caring after all
- Getting to Know Our Microbial Roommates
- Noise-canceling tech could lead to Internet connections 400x faster than Google Fiber – Cross talk, along with attenuation, is the ultimate killer of any communications
- Public money set to be used to cover shortfall in private-finance projects
- Put that in your pipe
- Howard Marks Prison isnt very high on the list of lifes tragedies
- Severe weather in Ill. leaves 1 hurt damages some 70 mobile homes
- SW suburban leaders happy after volume turned down at electronic music fest
- Number of homeless youths on rise in Illinois
Total Number of stories: 26
Look for more news stories this evening.