Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
Social Issues/Human Interest
- Obama says U.S. wont negotiate for Snowdens return as Ecuador ends trade ties
- FCC Frees 10MHz of H-block bandwidth for public auction
- Bible signed by Einstein fetches $68500 at auction
- Washington zoo still puzzled by red pandas Houdini-like escape
- Obama to Suspend Trade Privileges With Bangladesh
- The Supremes summer Hello Prague Innsbruck Paris .â€‰.â€‰.
- In pictures Uttarakhand after the floods
- One dead as Egypt simmers ahead of rallies
- Cambodia Election Campaign Little Change
- Bangladesh anger at US trade move
- Police Are Using License Plate Readers To Track Your Cars Movements – Shock? No, absolutely not.
- BREAKING Senate Passes Historic Immigration Reform
- NSA Leak Vindicates AT%20T Whistleblower
- New leak shows NSA harvests To From and BCC lines of e-mail data
- Who Bill Gates is giving money to now in education
- Alaska Volcano Erupts with New Intensity Disrupts Local Flights
- Do 3 Habitable Super-Earths Really Orbit a Nearby Star
- Applause Can Be Contagious
- VIDEO Mouse cloned from one blood drop
- Voyager 1 finds that edge of solar system isnt as defined as scientists once thought
- Is Age the Main Factor in Nelson Mandelas Lung Infection
- Old wheat new genetic engineering may protect crop from deadly pest
- Google suing U.S. IRS for $83.5M tax refund
- Pilots Want To Know Why The DHS/CBP Are Searching Their Planes Without Warrants
- Sending A Dick Pic As Your Response To A Lawsuit Not An Effective Legal Strategy – Did Anthony Weiner do this?
- Microsoft developer directions One Windows core doesnt mean one store
- Bring Your Own Device BYOD – New Windows Server 2012 R2 Device Access and Information Protection
- US military will spend $23 billion on cyber defense create its own secure 4G network
- Microsoft helps Netflix ditch Silverlight for HTML5
- Google Street View adds abandoned Japanese island that inspired Skyfall
- T-Mobile holding a press event July 10th promises boldest moves yet
- Wearable computers predicted to kill smartphones – We will see if this is the case. In the short-term I don’t think it is likely to occur, however, in the long term, it is entirely possible.
- Explosive threat to airport plans
- Things To Do In London Today Friday 28 June 2013
- Why You Really Should Stand Clear Of The Doors
- VIDEO Snow leopard cub shown to public
- Bottled Lightening
- A Statue of Stupidity – There are just so many things wrong with this….
- Scare-Ware Comic
- Calvin Coolidge
- Henry Fielding
- Habitable Zone
- Lesson #1801 Recitation #104 – Worlds End
- First Wrigley Field renovation hearing underway
- Double Amputee Rep. Tammy Duckworth Rips IRS Contractor For Receiving VA Disability For Prep School Sports Injury – They should be ripped into for that one.
- McCormick neighbors concerned over data center
- George Lucas-Mellody Hobson Wedding Party Prep Awes Hyde Parkers
- Chicagos new arena location location location
- Blackhawks faithful plot their pilgrimages
Total Number of stories: 55
Look for more news stories this evening.