Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Sarkozy placed under investigation
- Venezuelan police fire tear gas during clash ahead of vote
- Canada puts commercialisation ahead of blue-sky research
- Shrunken Heads of Sea Snakes Explained
- Listening with Seismology Could Predict Landslides – No shit.
- Serotonin receptors offer clues to new antidepressants
- Removal of Tsunami Dock Begins in Washington
- Wasp spiders move north explained
- Electronic violin turns laser signals into music
- Volcanic activity caused mass extinction before dinosaurs arrived new study finds
- Ancient volcanoes drove half of all species to extinction study suggests
- Surprise Surprise A Lot of People Especially Women Really Like Free-to-Play Games.
- Magic 2014 Duels of the Planeswalkers summoned this summer
- Sony taps Unity to get popular game engine to run on PS 4 and other PlayStation platforms
- Bioshock Infinite Coming To Mac This Summer
- Invisible Speaker – Too bad it’s $200.
- In a galaxy far far away the coolest cuff links ever
- Fort Hood shooting After delays trial of Major Hasan to begin soon
- Apple responds to accusations of price gouging Australians
- Nielsen confirms Twitter buzz aligns to actual TV ratings
- Zynga will no longer require Facebook sign-in on Zynga.com
- Mobile Gamers With Better Phone Screens Spend More on In-App Purchases
- Mailbox e-mail client fills 1M reservations adds shake to undo in update
- Apple to finally stop accepting apps that use outdated UDID device identifier on May 1st
- DevJuice Apple will no longer accept apps that use UDID calls starting May 1
- I love Markets
- Man found attacked in street dies
- Amazon corporation tax petition reaches 100000 signatures
- 03/20/13 PHD comic How irreplaceable are you
- Salute Your Shorts
- Scuse Me But Wat…
- The Plan Backfired
- Figure Out Whats Wrong With This Library Picture – Just another day in the Library.
- Letterman and Selena Gomez Have Something in Common
- The Cool Crew
- For That
- Never OK well… sometimes. – Hmm… thought provoking.
- The Vanimorph
- Going Up
- Breakfast Cups WIN
- Safety First
- Save the Endangered Species – GINGERS FOR THE WIN!
- When You See It…
- Voyager 1
- Maison Brasserie To Close At The End Of March
- Fired teacher questioned after threat made at school
- Illinois House approves major pension reform bill
- School bus driver accused of passing note to 12-year-old – WTF? That’s just plain fucking wrong.
- Downstate Marine killed in mortar accident had survived Afghanistan
- Aurora police ask help in finding robbers
Total Number of stories: 58
Look for more news stories this evening.