Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Fox News Commentator Says Women Should Stick To Raising Children – I presume the backlash will be rather minimal…. yeah, that’s it.
- Twitter raises limits on lists enables 1000 groups of 5000 accounts each
- Silicon Valley help — Americas infrastructure just got a D+ – That good, huh? I figured we would’ve failed.
- Boston bombing suspect walking
- Only a third of charitable contributions go to the poor – Shock? No, absolutely not.
- Ricin attack puts spotlight on Bloombergs gun control push
- The Pour The Big Question Whats in Wine
- Attorney General Holder says hell protect journalists rights
- Father of man killed by FBI agent says he may have been provoked
- VIDEO France sells off presidential wine
- Pakistans Taliban rejects peace talks citing No. 2 leaders death in U.S. drone strike
- U.N. Court Acquits 2 Serbs of Crimes in Balkan Wars
- Moscow suggests missiles have yet to reach Assad
- Toronto mayor will not resign
- VIDEO Match suspended over stadium safety
- Aborigines in Australia Want Independence
- Ancient U.S. Weapon Makes a Surprise Reappearance in Syria
- New Feathered Dino May Be Worlds First Bird
- Japan Develops Cost-Competitive Way to Make Ethanol from Farm Waste
- Space radiation makes Mars mission hazardous
- Fake Colon Spills Bacterial Secrets
- Balloons Take Wind Power to New Heights
- Bomber salvage plan hit by weather
- Amelia Earharts Plane Wreckage Discovered
- Anatomy of a Logo Star Wars
- CBS Tells Court No One Could Possibly Read Our Statements We Will Sue Aereo To Mean We Will Sue Aereo – “We Will Sue Aereo”…. hmm… sounds like it means “We Will Sue Aereo”… it’s ironclad as to the intent.
- DARPAs new mind-controlled prosthetics let patients feel again
- Apple-sanctioned Colby Walkmac from 1987 unearthed
- Hogwarts for Hackers Inside the Science and Tech School of Tomorrow
- Chinese Defense Ministry No need to steal U.S. weapons technology
- Google will give companies 7 days to fix critical bugs before calling them out
- Chicago newspaper sacks photo staff
- Legislators vote to lower school age to 6
- Wrigley Backpack Bomber Sentencing Prosecutors Seek 30 Years
- McCormick Place stadium bill advances
- Illinois attorney general sues breast-cancer charity after Sun-Times investigation
- Emanuel defends free Sunday parking plan
- Illinois House passes fracking bill
- Pedestrians get green light to criss-cross one of citys busiest intersections
- Teen who moved to Calif. to escape violence shot to death on South Side
Total Number of stories: 51
Look for more news stories this evening.