Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- The Chicago White Sox have retired Frank Thomas’ Number 35.
- There is now a 64GB Flash Drive that is the size of a postage stamp.
- China is going to mine the Yellow Sea floor
- Giant Rings around Galaxies have Astronomers a bit perplexed.
- Due to a downpour in Phoenix has caused a 69-car pile up.
- In 1632, English Philosopher John Locke was born.
- In 1786, Shay’s Rebellion begins due to High Taxes.
- In 1898, The Goodyear company was founded
- In 1923, English Director Richard Attenborough was born.
- In 1949, the Soviet Atomic Bomb project tests it’s first bomb.
- In 1968, Ulysses S. Grant III, died.
Look for more stories tomorrow. If I forgot any important stories please let everybody know in the comments.