Here is this evening’s Daily Run Down.
- Ore. police capture suspect in grandparents killing – USA TODAY
- New Orleans teacher vanishes
- Vets save NYC dog who swallowed 111 pennies
- 4 Arrested in Januarys freeway proposal stunt in Covina
- George P. Bush running Return of a Texas dynasty
- How much does an MRI cost In D.C. anywhere from $400 to $1861.
- Steubenville Rape Case Heads to Trial
- Denver Post Defends Front Page Picture Of Gay Speaker Kissing
- Papal conclave resumes at Vatican
- Child abuse cases covered up by papal elector are settled in $10m deal
- Saudi Arabia executes seven men despite UN appeal for clemency
- Netherlands raises threat level
- Argentinas Bergoglio named pope
- The Ryan Plan Cutting Benefits For Poor Women To Protect Millionaires
- Paul Ryan Makes Big Admission Republicans Helped Write Obamacare – Then why aren’t they supporting it?
- Some aldermen want hearings on fixing or dumping Taste of Chicago
- Eight Things Paul Ryan Wishes You Didnt Know About His Energy Budget
- Two Studies Find New Ways to Detect Alzheimers Earlier
- Pregnancy disease errors too common
- European men risk dying young
- Papal conclave Will cardinals elect another green pope
- Sinkhole swallows golfer Friends come to the rescue – Mother Nature is coming after us.
- Could Life Have Evolved on Mars Before Earth
- Does Job Burnout Increase Heart Attack Risk – If It does, I’m screwed.
- Hammerhead sharks are winners of wildlife trade meeting
- Virus turns bacterias defenses against them
- Queen Elizabeth II Congratulates 1st Canadian Space Station Commander
- NFL Owners May Have Misled Players About Team Profits To Pay Them Less – Shock? Nope, not one bit of a shock.
- National Archives donates 1.2 million digital objects to Digital Public Library of America pilot project
Tips and Tricks
- Sleeping Dogs Year of the Snake DLC cops out today
- Skyrim Dragonborn statue available for pre-order
- GOG.com sale Pick 5 select games get 80% off
- ESRB relaxes rules for trailers and demos of M-rated games
- SimCity PR nightmare escalates
- Blizzard Planning To Announce New Game Next Week At PAX East
- Acer boosts RAM battery life for new C7 Chromebook laptop model
- Dells newest desktop is an 18-inch tablet
- HTC One Developer Edition announced $649 with SIM and bootloader unlocked
- Gasket V8 iPhone 5 case from id America
- Handheld Rechargeable Power Scrubber
- Minnesota House Civil Law Committee Advances Marriage Equality
- Govt wont even give page counts of secret PATRIOT Act documents
- NYT Former Exec Editor Misrepresents Bradley Manning
- Tim Cook ordered to testify in ebook price-fixing case
- VIDEO Royal Family are tech early adopters – If I had a bunch of money I’d be an early adopter too.
- Why Amazon Prime Could Soon Cost You Next to Nothing
- Maxis Insider EA Lying About Needing Servers For Single Player SimCity
- Amazon Prime said to be huge success with more than 10 million members
- Verizon plans to make use of its AWS spectrum this year
- Google Admits Street View Project Violated Privacy
- California Bill Would Force Colleges to Honor Online Classes – This sounds like a good idea to me.
- Tunisian dies after self-immolation
- Netflix goes social turns on Facebook integration for U.S. subscribers
- Netflix finally gets social again with Facebook integration for U.S. customers
- Telling Employees He Hasnt
- New Zealand Poised To Legalize Marriage Equality – C’mon US, Even New Zealand can get this done. Why can’t we?
- Ubuntu Shuttleworth rolling releases
- A hidden Patch Tuesday gem A Windows 7 hotfix rollup
- Strap on your e-wings Apple has added 3D flyover to 16 more cities
- Is cybercrime more of a threat than terrorism
- Google Heres What to Do if Your Website is Hacked
- Major Windows USB vulnerability patched by Microsoft in latest updates
- Microsoft releases 22 Kinect for Windows open source samplers
- Learn CSS Layout
- Andy Rubin Androids founder leaves project
- M-way shut as weather hits transport
- Mayor Calls For Floating Thames Village
- New Bridge Between Nine Elms And Pimlico
- Dolphins armed with guns and knives allegedly escape into wild
- Firefighter arrives to own house ablaze
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- Apple Stores In France Fined 10K Euroes Banned From Making Employees Work Late – Huh? WTF? If this is the case, then maybe France just won’t get stuff until absolutely last.
- Little League Raffles Off Assault Rifle
- Family Research Council Unmarried People Should Be Denied Birth Control And Punished For Having Sex
- Illinois Lawmaker Opposes Same-Sex Marriage Because Its A Disordered Relationship – Idiot Republicans
- Joliet Diocese to release data on 15 priests considered sex offenders
- Doctor recalls 17-hour struggle to save 6-month-old Jonylah
- Parking lot Twilight Zone baffles drivers whose cars wont start
- Actor Ed Asner taken by ambulance from FDR one-man show at Gary theater
- I-55 shut down near Plainfield after semi-truck collides with two vehicles
- Argentinas Bergoglio named pope
Total Number of stories: 88
Look for more stories tomorrow.