Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Are Movie Trailers Too Long Theater Owners Seek 2-Minute Limit – I’d like to see 2 minutes for ALL previews in movies.
- Top US tax breaks to cost $12 trillion over decade benefit wealthy CBO – This is a “No Shit Sherlock” type of report.
- Officials Man who knew Boston bombing suspect was unarmed when shot
- Modified Wheat Is Discovered in Oregon
- Threatening letter to Bloomberg tests positive for ricin
- Justin Timberlake to headline Septembers iTunes Music Festival
- iOS compatible Chip and PIN card reader goes on sale at European Apple stores
- VIDEO Illegal medical waste made into straws
- Bon Jovi waives concert fee in Spain
- Henry Morgentaler Abortion Doctor in Canada Dies at 90
- Bob Kotalik former chief photographer for Chicago Sun-Times dies at 87
- Apes Have Temper Tantrums Too
- Skin Cancer Prevention Treatment and Signs of Melanoma
- Why doesnt Venus have oceans Study offers intriguing new theory.
- Ice Levels and Rule Changes to Boost Arctic Northern Sea Route
- Surprise Factor in How Stars Die Sodium
- Cook Co. to pay nearly $1 million to settle lawsuit over crash
- Tesla Motors made a profit in Q1 but not on its electric cars
- Banks report record earnings of $40.3 billion in the first quarter – With $40.3 Billion in profits, where is my rate reduction?
- Panasonic to axe 5000 staff
- Sallie Mae to split into two companies
- Rise of the Triad out this summer heres what youll need to play it
- SimCity Amusement Park Set open for business
- Wikipad Gaming Tablet Finally Receives FCC Approval
- Apple unveils new 16GB iPod touch model without iSight priced at $229
- Motorolas next flagship phone is called Moto X will be built in former Nokia plant in Texas
- Doghouse Air Conditioner – Summer Comfort for Mans Best Friend
- Friend of Bradley Manning Drops Lawsuit Against Feds Over Seized Laptop
- Apple doling out $53 million in moisture sensor class action suit
- Texas drone bill clears cops for aerial surveillance but not citizens
- Affordable self-driving cars could be available within the next three years – The biggest hurdle to this is the opponents whom are against self driving cars.
- Pegatron to Assemble Low Cost iPhone as Apple Works to Balance Supply Chain
- Apple Hires at Least a Dozen Former AMD Employees for an Orlando GPU Team Still Hiring More
- Moto X Coming Out by October Its All About Sensors and Will Be Built in Texas
- Windows Phone app for PCs updated with sync improvements and iTunes podcasts support
- Mozillas WebFWD accelerator helping Anahita become the Linux of social
- iTunes Movie Trailers App Adds Fandango Support
- Food banks now a lifeline for half a million people in Britain
- How one Irish woman made $22bn for Apple in a year
- Apple Announces 2013 iTunes Festival in London Scheduled for September
- Return of the Cicadas An Educational Documentary About 17-Year Periodical Cicadas
- Tornado Sweeps Through Italy
- Plainfield man gets 10 years in fatal road-rage crash
- Des Plaines community service officer claims sexual harassment
- New state rule requires cameras to show whos using Breathalyzer to start car
- Late fees legal potholes dot city bike-share program
- Illinois judge resigns after charges of possessing heroin
- NU apologizes for fake database categorizing applicants by parents threats
Total Number of stories: 57
Look for more news stories this evening.