Here is this evening’s Daily Run Down.
- New Yorkers Uber Will Shuttle You to the Hamptons in a Chopper
- Suspected hacker who demanded $1 million in Bitcoins from Mitt Romney caught and charged
- Texas abortion battle continues heads into second special session
- Putin slams Snowden for leaks but says Russia will never hand him over
- Rocket camera catches Sun sparkles
- Why Do Dogs Eat Grass
- Printed drones to hunt down drug-running boats
- 3-D Printed Foot For Injured Duck | Video
- Saber-Toothed Predator Had an Embarrassing Bite
- – The soccer “players” are only acting anyway.
- Photos Rare Meteorite Found in Minnesota
- Minor Earthquake Strikes Below Lake Erie
- Thanks to dopamine brownies are in the eye of the beholder
- Type 1 diabetes reverse vaccine promises to let patients forget about insulin needles
- Yahoo shuts AltaVista search site
- DealBook Tribune to Buy 19 TV Stations for $2.7 Billion
- – Maybe that’s why he said “Get an xbox 360” and the like. Hmm… makes sense now.
- Penguin and Random House officially close merger to become Penguin Random House
- Rise of the Triad pre-orders open include Dark War
- PSN Summer Blast sale begins tomorrow
- Microsoft fails to impress with first Xbox Games for Gold giveaway
- Xbox 360 Special Edition Chrome Series Gold Wireless Controller
- LuminAID Inflatable Light Bag
- T-Shirts Apparel Anti-Laundering Kit – One Week of Shirts
- Home Office Star Wars Chewie Cat Collar
- Home Office Star Wars R2-D2 Cat Collar
- Appeals Court Hints VERY Strongly That Google Books Is Fair Use Even Though It Wasnt Asked About That
- Microsoft starts selling its Surfaces through resellers – Something they should’ve done a long time ago…. maybe even from the beginning.
- Why CERN chose OpenStack A conversation with RackSpaces John Engates
- Microsoft killing off IT-focused TechNet subscription service – I’m not sure how I feel about this one… If Microsoft provides cheap software, I won’t mind that it goes. To be honest, it doesn’t surprise me that they’re dropping the service.
- Gorilla phone glass caught shrinking in just days
- D-Waves quantum optimizer might be quantum after all
- Meet an iPad-controlled $15 million yacht
- LED led me astray the home lighting misadventure that brought me full-circle
- Google Reader dies today. Heres why Im not replacing it.
- Nintendo loses appeal in wiiu.com dispute – Even though I can see why Nintendo SHOULD possibly get this domain, I can’t fault the person who registered it back in 2004.
- Vesper 1.001
- Watch ABC live TV-streaming app now requires a cable subscription
- Skype for Android gets a full Metro redesign looks more like Windows Phone
- Linux 3.10 out with better SSD caching and Radeon support
- Man jailed for pensioners murder
- Extra Extra
- UK Announces New Crime Unit Focusing Solely On IP Crimes
- Simpsons graffiti popping up around Naperville
- CTA OHare Surcharge Kicks In for Tourists and Residents Alike
- More Cuts at the Sun-Times
- Underwater Video Confirms 100-Year-Old Lake Superior Shipwreck
- Sentencing of Jackson Jr. and wife postponed – Of course it was postponed.
Total Number of stories: 55
Look for more stories tomorrow.