Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
Social Issues/Human Interest
- NY Times Explains Climate Change Drives Record Wildfires But Fails To Explain What Drives Climate Change
- Americans Spend 23 Hours Per Week Online Texting
- Elisabeth Moss How I found my inner tough guy
- Brother of Sen. Mark Udall missing
- Felony Counts and Jail in 140 Characters – WTF are people thinking? Do they not realize that the Secret Service takes EVERY threat seriously?
- Widow of fallen Arizona firefighter recalls his last day
- Watch the time-lapse beauty of San Francisco fog in Adrift
- Feds word is its bond now lost in translation
- Morsi Defies Egypt Armys Ultimatum to Bend to Protest
- VIDEO Inside Australias unnatural wonder
- Bolivian presidents plane diverted over Snowden suspicion – Reuters
- On July 4th Tell The Government To Restore The 4th Amendment
- House members call for the release of court decisions behind NSA surveillance
- Into the heart of CERN an undergound tour of the Large Hadron Collider video
- How the Moon Affects the Nocturnal World
- How X-Rays Demystified a 2500-Year-Old Battle Wound Op-Ed
- Stem-cell transplants may purge HIV
- Telescopic contact lenses magnify sight 2.8 times turn wearer into cyborg
- Codlo turns your rice cooker into a sous-vide slow cooking system
- Smart Cargo adds storage space to your iPad
- Home %20 Office Darth Vader Kitchen Apron
- Home Pass lets Comcast subscribers watch streaming videos without logging in
- Display Lag database rates 170 HDTVs based on input lag – This could be a very useful database if you’re looking to find a monitor/tv that will let you keep up with other gamers.
- Motorola taps into American patriotism to advertise the upcoming Moto X
- When it Comes to iOS 7 Design Apple and Developers Speak Different Languages
- Scots to lose right to buy homes
- Queen opens Sir Walter Scotts home
- Resistant E. coli studies launched
- Mystery over stabbed man in coma
- Two charged over street murder
- What We Put up an Umbrella to Protect it What More Do You Want
- What Happens When You Call an Electrician on a Friday
- Bride Pride
- Ahh the Transition from Childhood to Adulthood
- Captain U.S.A.
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT CHARLIE
- Celebs Who Serenade Tyrants Then Apologize – Nobody cares, move on.
- Northwest Chicago Film Society Finds New Home at Patio Theater
- Kane County to conduct another holiday DUI crackdown
- Suburbs expect attendance to soar at fireworks shows
- 4 sent to hospitals 6 treated on scene of Dan Ryan crash
Total Number of stories: 47
Look for more news stories this evening.