Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Florida Gulf Coast University redefines Cinderella +video
- Tubby Smith fired by Minnesota day after NCAA tournament loss
- Convict linked to US jail boss death
- Chile miner trapped 300m underground
- With or Without Bailout Cypriots Lose Trust in Banks
- Italian judges postpone ruling on reopening Meredith Kercher case
- Daredevil Dies in Rope Swing Stunt Popular on YouTube – ABC News
- Albert Zenner suspected arsonist portrayed by Donald Sutherland in Backdraft dies at 67
- Many states dont require dislcosure of prices for medical procedures
- Cardiac arrest doesnt necessarily mean the end of life doctor says
- Hypercleanliness may be making us sick – That’s not really a revelation.
- Rosacea a skin condition can be triggered by extreme temperatures exercise foods
- PHOTOS Hundreds Rally For Womens Health In North Dakota Urge Governor To Veto Extreme Abortion Bans
- What Plants Talk About on PBS geology tours at Virginia winery on April 6
- Fun Facts About Rabbits
- 25 Fun Facts
- Wired Space Photo of the Day Landforms on Mars
- Now You See It 8 Tales of Invisibility in Pop Culture
- Butterflies hurt by cold wet 2012
- Big Blue from Ecco the Dolphin team makes a splash on Kickstarter
- Unlock BioShock Infinites 1999 Mode early with the Konami code
- Report Wii U price drops not spurring UK sales Wii Mini sees low interest
- BioShock Infinite costumes coming to various LittleBigPlanets
- Blacklight Retribution announced for PS4 first Pub Fund game for platform
- LED Light Bulbs Are Increasingly Cheaper Greener And Controllable
- NYCs geek squad combines public agency info with big data techniques
- Digg We want build something better than just a Google Reader clone
- Facebook update allows threaded comments for Pages
- Windows Store unofficially reaches 50000 apps
- OS X app launcher Quicksilver ends its decade-long beta
- Nick DAloisio 17 Sells Summly App to Yahoo – I wish I could’ve done something similar, that would be cool.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- BEST. NAME. EVER.
- The Most Truthful of Candy
- Harsh Reality Brought to You by Street Art
- The Pope of a New Generation
- There is a Batman
- Not As Much as They Think It Is – Maybe they need to invest in better graphing software, like Microsoft Excel.
- Lost Files In Koschman Case Were Actually Removed Then Replaced
- Cat found safe week after plane hit home
- Teen charged in drag racing death of Waukegan student
Total Number of stories: 49
Look for more news stories this evening.