Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Ethics office endorses suspending requirement on posting of financial disclosure reports – Um… how about NO!
- F.B.I. Reviewing Claims of Bugging at Mitch McConnell Office
- Badger-Like Striped Bat Discovered in South Sudan
- Francis Crick Letter to Son May Fetch $2 Million in Auction
- Broad-Faced Men Make Better Baseball Players
- Yahoo Apple Discuss Deeper iPhone Partnership – That would be one way to screw Google.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- Police NJ boy 6 shot by neighbor 4 – USA TODAY – Why were there guns ANYWHERE NEAR these kids?
- Police Cousins attacked man with pepper spray stole his iPad
- Axelrod writing autobiography
- Elgin Police Officer Accidentally Tases Himself In Struggle With Suspect
- First lady Michelle Obama to visit Harper High
- Majority of Illinoisans back gun-control proposals poll
Total Number of stories: 20
Look for more news stories this evening.