Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Sally Quinn Sex assults in the military An epidemic that is being ignored
- Googles new Hangouts app will soon support SMS
- Obama Tells Military Leaders Sexual Assault Is Shameful
- The Three Types of Specialist Necessary for Any Revolution
- Penney CEO says company needs time to climb out of abyss
- New York says breaks cigarette-smuggling ring linked to militants
- Paralyzed man identifies his assailant by blinking
- Americans The worlds sleepiest students – No surprise here.
- Cause of Texas explosion undetermined
- Worker dies in Northwestern construction site accident
- NASCARs Dick Trickle dies of apparent self-inflicted wound – Sad… very sad.
- Industry Groups Urge Supreme Court To Ban EPA From Regulating CO2 – If the Supreme Court Bans Regulating CO2, then we as a society, and species will totally be fucked… not just normally fucked as we already are, but royally.
- How Stem Cell Cloning Works Infographic
- Frogs Swallow Using Eyeballs Exhibit Reveals Creatures Quirks
- New GPS Satellite Launched on Atlas 5 Rocket
- Charted Extraterrestrial Driving Records
- Could Human Beings Be Cloned – At some point it will be technically possible, but what are the moral and social implications to human cloning. What are the ramifications of cloning humans. Would it ultimately be our own demise?
- Lake Huron Facts
- MIT crafts analog circuits from living bacteria
- IVF could be revolutionised by new technique says clinic
- The Ice Age giants of North America
- Your body contains 100 trillion bacteria but thats a good thing
- At California Detention Center Immigrants Must Pay $20 For A Five-Minute Phone Call
- Apples Tim Cook to propose tax changes to Congress
- Electronic Arts is no longer developing games for Nintendos Wii U
- Groupon for $25 off BioShock Infinite on Steam
- My Gut Told Me to Say Yes
- Cook US-built Mac will be refreshed version of existing product – Could really be any product. most likely Mac Mini or Mac Pro.
- Finger-saving SawStop has been around for a decade but tool companies arent interested
- Google pushes new video standard that could cut bandwidth use in half – I’m all for cutting bandwidth in half. Efficiency on the Internet is a good thing.
- Google Demos Linux Running on Hacked Glass
- Google Glass rooted and hacked to run Ubuntu live at Google I/O
- Google Glass to receive monthly software updates leading up to consumer launch
- Apple TV to get first network television app with addition of CW
- Check for Drop-Tuning Instructions
- They See Me Rollin…
- How to Give Your Coworkers a Heart Attack
- Just Doin My Job Lady…
- Fixing It With Itself – How recursive.
- Game of Thrones Coasters
- When There is a Will There is a Weigh
- Woody I Think Youre a Litte Confused
- Is Um Is…Oh God Hang Up
- Pretty Much the Best Response
- Now This is What a Pencil Skirt Should Look Like
- Bringing Out the Weapons of Mass Apple Destruction
- May 16 2013
- Kelly Shoppach Has a Different Definition of
- Your Move Boss
- Combination Vision Test
- 16 food trucks applied to be part of the Taste
- CHA Broke Promise to Rehab Cabrini Rowhouses Lawsuit Alleges
- FEMA disaster center opens in Lisle
- Purple Hotel plans spiked wrecking ball looms in Lincolnwood
- Woman Killed By Train in Roseland is Third Victim This Week
Total Number of stories: 67
Look for more news stories this evening.