Here is Today’s Daily Run Down.
- Sega has released an Emulator for the iPhone and it has been officially sanctioned by Apple.
- Apple has requested to take the iPad trademark from Fujitsu.
- Country Music artist Charlie Daniels has suffered a mild stroke in Colorado.
- Meemo has released a desktop application for Google Docs.
- Reportedly the FBI faked terror alerts to be able to get phone records.
- 635,000 cribs have been recalled.
- Youtube has debuted movie rentals.
- A Study suggests that kids spend every waking hour in front of a screen.
- Amazon appears to be willing to allow a 70/30 split, if you follow their rules.
- FCC has voted to close a loophole that allow some sports networks to stay off of satellite.
- There is a rumor floating around that AT&T is preparing it’s network for an ‘unannounced’ device.
- Microsoft is lending it’s support against Tivo for patent violations.
- It looks like Rogers’ wireless is having some issues with 911 and the HTC Magic.
- A New 6.1 magnitude earthquake has struck Haiti.
Look for more stories tomorrow.