Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- Atlanta-Area Residents to Vote on Tax for Transportation
- Microsoft and NBC Call it Quits for Real Heres the MSNBC.com Divorce Filing
- Minecraft account impersonation security flaw disclosed fixed
- 4 reasons VCs should check out Ohio
- Tim Cook leads Bay Area CEOs in pay – I think I could live off of $1.8 Million per year.
- TeenTech Weekly Students and social media
- Frances ANDRA developing a million-year hard drive we hope our badly-written blogs live in perpetuity – What do u mean our blogs not be wrote goodly?
- The Sad Fate of a Great Company
- Supercut Star Wars Call Me Maybe
- FunnyEvil One loyal girlfriend is worth more than 100 hoes.
- FunnyEvil If youre going to get in trouble for hitting someone might as will hit them hard.
- Monday Thru Friday Bun Bandit No Thats Dumbâ€¦
- Music FAILS Keyboardist Problems
- A Little Less Stretch a Little More Limo
- Obama Washington feels as broken as it did four years ago – The nation feels as broken as it always has felt.
- Why Republican state leaders are resisting Medicaid expansion
Total Number of stories: 118
Look for more stories tomorrow.