Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- Apple has released a firmware update for the Mac Pros to fix the Audio processor spike bug.
- Kanex has shown off it’s HDMI to Mini displayPort adapter at Macworld 2010.
- Apple now has a promotional countdown to it’s 10 Billionth Song Sold.
- Microsoft has unleashed Office 2011 for the Mac.
- Microsoft decided to drop some hints at a possiblity of having Microsoft Office for iPad.
- An Oak Tree that is 1200 years old has succomb to the weather in Britain and died.
- YouTube competitor Veoh has filed for bankruptcy.
- There is a product, the Ultraslide, for the extreme exercisers. It reminds me of the Disney Movie Heavyweights.
- Palm Pre and Pixi have not been halted as suspected. They are just on hold for the Chinese New Year.
- Former President Bill Clinton has undergone a heart procedure.
- Tivo is announcing something on March 2nd in New York City.
- Eleven letters from J.D. Salinger offer a glimpse at the secluded author’s interests.
- Rumors are abound about Google purchasing search engine Aardvark.
- Josh Schnell over at Macgasm.net has an interesting take on the iPad and iPhone combo for gaming.
- British Fashion Designer Alexander McQueen has been found dead at his London Home.
- NASA has decided to open an observatory to study the sun.
- The cause for the Sand Dunes of Mars have been discovered.
- Chicago White Sox player, Frank Thomas, has officially retired.
Look for more stories tomorrow