Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Mississippi River oil spill why Yazoo turn is treacherous
- To Open Eyes W-2s List Cost of Health Plans – I noticed that on my W2 as well…
- King Cakes Abound in New Orleans
- Golden cookie stolen suspects include a Sesame Street character
- Missoni boss plane luggage found
- Sinkhole swallows building complex in China
- Brazil fire caused by flares – We knew that already though.
- Kerry gets overwhelming Senate backing to lead State Department
- Payroll tax cuts may boost the economy more than you think
- Obama pushes for immigration reform with warning to Republicans to act
- Brain Circuitry Behind Cigarette Cravings Revealed
- Hurricane-Riding Microbes Make a Home at Cruising Altitude
- Crustacean Brain May Process Pain
- Teens More Likely to Drink If Their BFFs Do – Maybe that explains why I never drank… I never really had a best friend in high school… nor now for that fact.
- Erectile Dysfunction Raises Risk of Hospitalization for Heart Woes
- Tornado threat tonight How are January tornadoes possible
- Communication Towers Pluck Birds
- Ahead of House of Cards premiere Netflix asks investors to fund new original content
- Amazons E-Book Business Is Up 70 Percent but Its Still Not Disclosing Kindle Sales
- Zyngas chief game designer Brian Reynolds resigns
- SimCity trailer shows off digital deluxe version – Dam you EA/Maxis… I’m going to have to get the Digital Deluxe version…. bastards!
- Apple trademarks its retail store design
- Apple v. Samsung judge grants one denies five Apple post-trial motions
- Google helps deliver 15000 free Raspberry Pis to U.K. children
- This flying mini-drone could be your future lifecasting pet robot
- Modern Gunmakings Surprising Tools Plastic and 3-D Printer
- Free THX iOS App Helps Tune-up Your Home Theater
- New data-sharing app designed to help users beat carriers bandwidth caps
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- New Mexico woman held for locking girl in a cage – police
- Physicists recommend shutting down the last American hadron collider in budget crunch – So we don’t want to be scientifically relevant… wow… America is definitely a bunch of fucking idiots.
- Pencil This In Benefit For The Illinois Council Against Handgun Violence At The Empty Bottle
- Remaining Pieces Of Charlie Trotters To Be Auctioned Online
- Logan Square Farmers Market Now Selling Produce From The Plant
- Record warmth wont last long
Total Number of stories: 47
Look for more news stories this evening.