My car was egged sometime today, I’m pretty sure it was between 7:00 am and 1:30pm today, I’m unsure of who did it, but of course i’ve already cleaned it off of my car.
I know I haven’t posted in almost a week, but I’ve been busy, and haven’t had much to post…. But I found out today that my mouse that I bought a little over 4 months ago has decided to stop working… I haven’t even used it that much… I haven’t decided whether or not I’m going to buy a new green one or not.. I’ll decide that tomorrow. Thoughts?
Well on tonight’s quiz I got an 88.6. not too bad, not above 90% like I would like, but it’ll do.
work today I had to swap out a motherboard on two computers, and one computer is now working better (The motherboard that wasn’t working before), while the other is not running well at all (The one that actually did work before). I’m wondering if there’s another issue going on.
Well I’ve got my computer up and running with Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2. I’m attempting to find a 64-bit version of it, but I don’t know if I’ll find one. we’ll see… if I have to, I’ll wait until the 64-bit version comes out.
Here are the specifications of my computer:
- Case: Chieftec Matrix Mid-tower Case, Green
- CD-RW: Artec Green 52x24x52 EIDE
- DVD-ROM: Artec Green 16x EIDE
- Hard Drive: Seagate 200GB Serial ATA 1.5GBps
- Floppy Drive: Teac Green 1.44MB 3.5″ Floppy Drive
- Keyboard: Aspire Multimedia Keyboard Green
- Mouse: Aspire Optical Mouse Green
- Motherboard: DFI Lanparty Nforce4 Ultra-D
- LAN: Dual Gigabit 1000 Mbps adapters
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Socket 939 3200+
- Power Supply: Ultra X-Connect 500 W Titanium Green Limited Edition
- Memory: 2- PNY 512MB PC3200 DDR 400MHz
- Video Card: BFG GeForce 6200 / 256MB DDR / PCI Express / DVI / TV-Out / Video Card