Here are the specifications of my computer:
- Case: Chieftec Matrix Mid-tower Case, Green
- CD-RW: Artec Green 52x24x52 EIDE
- DVD-ROM: Artec Green 16x EIDE
- Hard Drive: Seagate 200GB Serial ATA 1.5GBps
- Floppy Drive: Teac Green 1.44MB 3.5″ Floppy Drive
- Keyboard: Aspire Multimedia Keyboard Green
- Mouse: Aspire Optical Mouse Green
- Motherboard: DFI Lanparty Nforce4 Ultra-D
- LAN: Dual Gigabit 1000 Mbps adapters
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Socket 939 3200+
- Power Supply: Ultra X-Connect 500 W Titanium Green Limited Edition
- Memory: 2- PNY 512MB PC3200 DDR 400MHz
- Video Card: BFG GeForce 6200 / 256MB DDR / PCI Express / DVI / TV-Out / Video Card
Well, I bought all of the parts for my computer and I have the thing built, however I cannot get windows installed because it turns out that the 24-pin power supply cord for my power supply is faulty, I have to wait until they send me a new power supply cable in order to actually use my computer. I think I’m going to buy a 20-24 pin connector tomorrow in order to be able to use my computer, and then i’ll put the new cable in, once I get it. I’ll post the specs on my computer tomorrow.
Well I got my re-imbursement check from going to Washington, D.C… right now I’m planning on spending it on a computer for myself… I have a list of the parts I want, however, I’m wondering whether or not to just wait and get a laptop instead?
Ideas? Laptop or Desktop?
well… on today’s quiz I got an 88%, I thought I did better… but I guess not…. on another note… here’s another weird thing….
how is a boxed Socket 939 64-bit 3200+ cost less than an OEM 64-bit Socket 939 3200+?