Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- Anti-Wall St. movement grows to dozens of cities
- 4 adults found locked in basement
- White House Says Data Shows Iran Push on Nuclear Arms
- 175 Chicago protesters arrested after being told to leave Grant Park
- Epic Star Wars snark tee: “Show us on the trilogy where George hurt you”
- Colorware spills its inks on your iPhone 4S, charges dearly for it
- Is the Brain Good at What It Does?
- Unshelved on Sunday, October 16, 2011
- Hong Kong cross harbor swim resumes after 33 years
- Lesson #1202 – In-Flight Entertainment
- 8 injured when car crashes into restaurant
- Novelties: Medical Apps to Assist With Diagnoses Cleared by F.D.A.
- October 16, 2011
- ‘Lost’ Da Vinci Portrait, and its Origins, Stir Controversy
- Sketch released for suspect in North Aurora home invasion
- Former Supreme Court justice now pushing education
- EA files trademark application for ‘Prison Kings’
- Active duty gays say coming out has been nonevent
- Apple stores may close an hour on October 19 to honor Jobs
- Google Voice pulled from App Store following iOS 5 crash
- Comcast Description FAIL
Look for more stories tomorrow. If an important story has been missed please leave it in the comments.