So my brother wanted to build a computer… no problem…. got everything, brought it home, tried to boot it up… no dice… kept trying different things… all comes down to a bent pin on the processor, so now he has to go and buy another one tomorrow… which of course sucks… but oh well…
which cisco equipment to purchase… still unsure…. any thoughts, anybody…?
The headphones I bought less than a month ago are broken now. they snapped and won’t go back together… damn headphones. Why do the cheap headphones always last longer?
Ok, I’m contemplating which one of the following I should buy
The Cisco 1811 security router, with wireless and a built in switch
Cisco 851 router (no wireless)
Cisco 2950 switch (second one from the top)
I want to know which one people think I should get.
Buy a Cisco 857 Router and Cisco Catalyst 2950 switch (1 votes)
Buy a Cisco 1811 Router with built in Switch (2 votes)
I don’t know how well this CCNA class is going to go… I can’t finish the quizzes early, they have to be taken during class… which is sort of a pain. I was sort of looking forward to finishing the class a little early and being able to start the next one to get most of my work done before the end of the semester so I could take my CCNA ICND certification exam early, like before christmas. we’ll see maybe I still can….
Be sure to check out the link to MP’s book entitled Twilight of the Past: A Rift in Time
“…even if you’re enough of a cunt to steal from a charity raffle, don’t be fucktarded enough to steal a phone from a community of phone experts.”
this quote is from this story here http://zone-mr.net/?act=entry&id=36
Women who drive minivans should be taken off of the road, they are always in a hurry and do not follow the rules of the road, nor the speed limit. I was on McCoy nearing the Kane County line, where it merges down to one lane. Traffic merges left into my lane. This woman in her minivan decided to try and pass me because she didn’t want to wait. I was doing the speed limit, because the A-Po are notorious for stopping people on McCoy, and she switches lanes to the right lane and speeds up, and doesn’t seem to care, so I kept going and she almost hit my car, idiot. So she had to wait, too bad for her, and she was only going to the Hometown Sub division, isn’t not like she was going into downtown Aurora, I bet she’s never even been down there. “I don’t want to get shot”, is most people’s response.
I got an e-mail today from Movin’ Out mailing list, saying they’re going to stop showing Movin’ Out on Broadway. Kinda sad… but while looking at ticketmaster.com today, I found out they’re coming to Chicago, so I’ve decided that I’m going to take Erin to see it in June or July of Next year… yes, for those who really know me, I don’t usually want to see musicals… but this has Billy Joel music, so it can’t be that bad.
this is from bls-computer.com
The 10 Geek CMDments 2005-08-14 02:42:36
Click the BACK button now if you need a description.
1. Thou shalt not append trendy names to shit that already exists in an attempt to remarket it. (i.e. – podcast)
2. Thou shalt not bitch about windows if you are reading this from a windows machine.
3. Thou shalt not drink beer on a couch in the beginning of a vidcast unless your name is kevin rose, dan huard or alex albrecht. …and even then, thou shalt be subject to ridicule and slapping at random.
4. Thou shall admit that linux is only good for bragging rights and elitism.
5. Thou shall buy a $4000 gaming rig to play the two good games that come out this year before the third game is released, which renders your rig obsolete.
6. Thou shall buy a $2000 computer to surf the web. Everyone knows you’ll need all that processing power to handle the virii, spyware and trojans you’ll be hosting.
7. Thou shall scour rss feeds to find topics for your podcast rather than actually participating in any forums, conferences or other means of actually gathering news on your own.
8. Thou shalt not brag about stealing movies, not because it’s illegal… but because my mom has WinMX too.
9. Thou shalt not digg anything you’ve read on freshnews. We all read freshnews. Just stop.
10. Thou shalt not buy an ipod as an accesory to your daily fashion, but only because it’s a good mp3 player with acceptable battery life.
NOTE: We are guilty of at least one of the above. The key is to remember these rules as general guidelines, rather than aspiring to be guilty of all of them.
I’ve been pondering some thoughts,
“Those who show no fear, have the most fear”
“Those who don’t share are the most giving”
“Those that are emotionless show the most emotion”