Version 3.2.0 – 05/13/2018
- If no templates are customized, adding a new file will create a blank file.
Version 3.1.0 – 11/05/2017
- Requires iOS 11
- Added Support for iPhone X
- Support for Drag and Drop including Files and text
- Adjusted Twitter for iOS 11.
- Fixed keyboard hiding text when using iOS 11
Version 3.0.0 – 05/29/2017
- Requires iOS 10
- Now a universal application
- Support for All Sizes of iPad
- Support for Slide Over and Split View
- Implemented Keyboard Shortcuts
- Support for Emoji in files.
- Redesigned Customize Template screen
- Uses Safari for Change log and FAQ
- Fixed keyboard issue on 12.9-inch iPad
- Fixed a miscalculation in the word count
Version 2.1.3 – 06/05/2014
- Fixed an issue where archives were not created properly.
Version 2.1.2 – 06/01/2014
- Added Twitter support option
- Fixed “About” text.
Version 2.1.1 – 05/31/2014
- Implemented Auto Layout
- Fixed issue where message label would not clear after a new file was created
Version 2.1.0 – 05/01/2014
- Return of the Status Bar
- New option to attach files instead of sending inline; set with settings
- New option to email archive files
- Archive Files are now in their own folders
- More archive options, “Files only”, “Files and Metadata”, “Templates”, or “Everything”
- New option to reset all data (except templates) within wwrite; set within settings
- New option to set templates back to defaults; set within settings
- New option for custom signature when sending emails, set within settings
- New option to send full archive when emailing support
- New files from template will now be named the same name as the template
- App will now check for ability to send email before emailing support or emailing archives
- Added consistent coloring to all views within the apps
- Added Button to look at Change log
- All new handling of templates. No longer limited to five
- Updated Screenshots that were errantly not updated with 2.0.0
- Fixed bug where archive directory was not created
- Fixed bug where files directory was not created
- Fixed bug where version number was not updating in Settings
- Fixed bug where message label would not disappear when hardware keyboard was attached
- Fixed issue when Customizing Templates that would cover some sliders when the keyboard was shown
- Fixed bug where file names in “File List” didn’t change size. Only applies to files where the name fits without reduction
- Fixed bug where last file used wasn’t always loading properly
- Fixed bug where last file name used was selected in the File List.
- Fixed bug where keyboard remained on top of files when “File List” was clicked.
<h3>New Features</h3> <ul> <li>Re-engineered for iOS 7.</li> <li>Support for Dynamic text</li> <li>Support for Retina iPads</li> </ul> <h3>Bug Fixes</h3>