Version 4.1.5 – 12/01/2018
- Fixed an issue where the app might crash while unlocking files.
Version 4.1.4 – 11/14/2018
- Removed “Always Hide File List Option” and replaced it with the ability to always hide or show by tapping on the left toolbar button.
- Fixed an issue with files not always loading while in landscape mode.
Version 4.1.3 – 11/11/2018
- Fixed bug when loading files that would cause the wrong file to load on the 11-inch and 3rd Generation 12.9-inch iPad.
Version 4.1.1 – 11/10/2018
- Fixed issue with app crashing when creating a new file and sending an email.
Version 4.1.0 – 11/09/2018
- Support for the 11-inch and 3rd Generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- Added settings for haptic feedback on devices that support feedback. You can adjust feedback when Saving a file, emailing a file, creating an archive, switching icons, and locking and unlocking files.
Version 4.0.0 – 09/17/2018
- All new icons.
- Added new “Auto Save” options, under “App Settings” that will automatically save your files.
- This is enabled on a file-by-file basis by swiping from right to left.
- Added Handoff between devices for files.
- The files in their current state are copied over to the receiving device.
- Added a “Review” button in the “About” screen.
- You can now choose your preferred App Icon.
Also accessible by using the key combination command-i.
- In order to lock any files you must have Face ID or Touch ID authentication enabled.
- This is available on a file-by-file basis and is enabled by swiping from the left on the file.
- You will be prompted to authenticate when opening a locked file, including after switching apps.
- Locked files cannot be handed off.
- Locked files cannot be deleted.
- You have to unlock in order to allow deletion.
- Locked files will not work with Drag & Drop.
- Requires iOS 12.
- Added Save Button to be shown all the time on all devices.
- Date and time formats now match the user’s chosen locale.
- Email Archives is now just “Archives”, with the ability to delete archives from the screen.
- Selected file now has a prominent border to be able to easily distinguish it.
- Modified the “New From Template” keyboard shortcut (command-shift-n), to only be available when user has at least one template configured.
- Added command-e keyboard shortcut to email file.
- Added command-p key combination to print the current file.
- Added command-s key combination to save template when customizing it.
- Fixed FAQs button not working.
- Fixed issue with last file not always being loaded.
- Fixed bug if you were emailing archives, choosing a template to customize, or customizing a templates, minimized the app there was nothing you could do other than close the app.
- Fixed layout issue when customizing templates in landscape on an iPhone.
- Update zipping library to latest version.
Version 3.2.1 – 05/22/2018
- Updated Accessibility text including shortening some strings and added more accessibility strings.
Version 3.2.0 – 05/13/2018
- If no templates are customized, adding a new file will create a blank file.
Version 3.1.0 – 11/05/2017
- Requires iOS 11
- Added Support for iPhone X
- Support for Drag and Drop including Files and text
- Adjusted Twitter for iOS 11.
- Fixed keyboard hiding text when using iOS 11
Version 3.0.0 – 05/29/2017
- Requires iOS 10
- Now a universal application
- Support for All Sizes of iPad
- Support for Slide Over and Split View
- Implemented Keyboard Shortcuts
- Support for Emoji in files.
- Redesigned Customize Template screen
- Uses Safari for Change log and FAQ
- Fixed keyboard issue on 12.9-inch iPad
- Fixed a miscalculation in the word count
Version 2.1.3 – 06/05/2014
- Fixed an issue where archives were not created properly.
Version 2.1.2 – 06/01/2014
- Added Twitter support option
- Fixed “About” text.
Version 2.1.1 – 05/31/2014
- Implemented Auto Layout
- Fixed issue where message label would not clear after a new file was created
Version 2.1.0 – 05/01/2014
- Return of the Status Bar
- New option to attach files instead of sending inline; set with settings
- New option to email archive files
- Archive Files are now in their own folders
- More archive options, “Files only”, “Files and Metadata”, “Templates”, or “Everything”
- New option to reset all data (except templates) within wwrite; set within settings
- New option to set templates back to defaults; set within settings
- New option for custom signature when sending emails, set within settings
- New option to send full archive when emailing support
- New files from template will now be named the same name as the template
- App will now check for ability to send email before emailing support or emailing archives
- Added consistent coloring to all views within the apps
- Added Button to look at Change log
- All new handling of templates. No longer limited to five
- Updated Screenshots that were errantly not updated with 2.0.0
- Fixed bug where archive directory was not created
- Fixed bug where files directory was not created
- Fixed bug where version number was not updating in Settings
- Fixed bug where message label would not disappear when hardware keyboard was attached
- Fixed issue when Customizing Templates that would cover some sliders when the keyboard was shown
- Fixed bug where file names in “File List” didn’t change size. Only applies to files where the name fits without reduction
- Fixed bug where last file used wasn’t always loading properly
- Fixed bug where last file name used was selected in the File List.
- Fixed bug where keyboard remained on top of files when “File List” was clicked.
<h3>New Features</h3> <ul> <li>Re-engineered for iOS 7.</li> <li>Support for Dynamic text</li> <li>Support for Retina iPads</li> </ul> <h3>Bug Fixes</h3>