Today Apple has announced new band colors for their Apple Watch. Some of the new colors include:
- Sport Band in Denim Blue, Lemonade and Red Raspberry
- Woven Nylon in Black Stripe, Blue Stripe, Gray Stripe and Pink Stripe
- Sport Loop in Flash Light, Hot Pink, Marine Green and Tahoe Blue
- Classic Buckle in Spring Yellow, Electric Blue and Soft Pink
One of the primary, if not the primary, focus for the Apple Watch is health. Apple has partnered with Nike to provide some sport bands. There are some new colors for the Nike+ Sport bands as well.
- Nike Sport in Barely Rose/Pearl Pink, Black/White and Cargo Khaki/Black
- Nike Sport Loop in Black/Pure Platinum, Bright Crimson/Black, Cargo Khaki, Midnight Fog and Pearl Pink
There is another change with the Nike Sport Loop watch bands, they will now be sold separately, which was not the case previously. Smart Watches are not just functional pieces, but they can also be fashionable. One way that Apple does this is by partnering with Hermes. There are some new Hermes bands too. The Single Tour Rallye and Double Tour bands now display contrasting paint details:
- 38mm Double Tour in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 38mm Double Tour in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
All of these bands will be available later this month, which means likely next week. Many of these will be available on Apple.com.