Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Why Book Publishers Are Still Dragging Their Heels on Selling You E-Books
- TSA knife ban to remain – Los Angeles Times
- Houston firefighters killed in blaze are mourned by 15000 at service
- States want drug tests for welfare recipients. Thats a terrible idea.
- US Looking To Strip Fair Use %20 Other Key Protections From Copyright Treaty For The Blind
- Philly building collapse 6 dead search for survivors is still on
- AT T could be latest to enter Hulu bidding war
- Soldier who killed 16 Afghan civilians pleads guilty
- Water leak at Fukushima nuclear plant
- North and South Korea Agree to Dialogue
- Ghana arrests 124 Chinese citizens for illegal gold mining
- New Munch Museum finally approved
- Workers turned EPA warehouse in Landover into personal rec rooms audit finds
- Susan Rice replacing Donilon as Obamas national security adviser Power nominated for U.N.
- It wasnt always this bad. The growth of political polarization in 1 chart.
- Report Entitlement changes to put seniors at financial risk
- Why Marco Rubio is against his own immigration bill — and what it means
- Ruairi OBradaigh former IRA chief of staff dies aged 80
- Martin Arnold Former Journalist at New York Times Dies at 84
- Satirical novelist Tom Sharpe dies
- 6 dead 14 hurt in Philadelphia building collapse
- First US offshore wind lease auction to be held in July
- American Throw Out 40 Percent Of Their Food Which Is Terrible For The Climate – I must not be part of the majority. I don’t throw out nearly that much food.
- Fabled 19th-Century Shipwreck May Hold Gold Treasure
- New Satellite Image Shows Moore Tornado Scar
- How did human cousin look 55 million years ago Fossil offers clue.
- How the Brain Resets Its Biological Clock
- Richard III Craze Inspires Comic Art
- Image Gallery Viking Voyage Discovered
- El Reno Tornado Had Rare Anticyclonic Companion
- Invisibility time cloak developed
- MIT enlists 6500 silkworms and one robot to print a silk pavilion
- WeMonitor raises $5.3M to keep your energy bills down
- Googles stock Android keyboard hits the Play Store for all
- IKEA founder Ingvar Kamprad to step down
- Ngmoco Team Reunites for N3TWORK to Restructure the Web With $12M From Kleiner Perkins
- Twitter Signs Its Second Big Ad Deal This Time with WPP
- Apple banned from importing iPhone 4 and 3G iPad 2
- Appeals Court Allows Florida To Privatize Prison Health Care Ignoring Rampant Abuse Of Inmates
- Leaked court documents reveal NSA is collecting bulk call logs from Verizon
- Amazon Accuses Apples Agency Model Of Hindering Kindle
- Dan Brown Video Games Lead To Violence – I don’t know if I’ll be reading any more of his books now. Why, because he’s fucking wrong.
- Sequel to Thunderbolt is all about 4K video
- Turning the Eiffel Tower into a massive percussion instrument
- How Ford GE and Mattel Use 3-D Printers
- Computex 2013 ASRock Z87 with 22 SATA Ports
- The Washington Post will launch its paywall June 12 starting at $9.99/month
- Kilroy checked in here
- Sorry folks EU net neutrality plans wont kill website blocking
- Joe Brown AT%20T Verizon and Sprint Throttle iPhone Data Speeds
- Verizon records vacuumed up by NSA under top secret Patriot Act order
- Google releases stock Android keyboard to Play store
- Aperture updated to v3.4.5 fixes memory card ejection issue
- AMD unveils plans to support Android and Chrome OS
- Report NSA collecting Verizon customers telephone records – Boston.com
- Microsoft FBI crack cybercrime ring
- VIDEO UK couple rescued after India kidnap
- New TfL website embraces mobile
- Assault case ex-mayor expelled
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- Refill Accomplished
- Reinventing the Wheel
- Better Than Tattoos I Guess
- For the Mintiest Scratching Ever
- Teaching the Baby About Gravity
- Sorry I Cant Hear You Your Pants are Too Loud
- Broken Fountain No Prob. Lemme Just Stop By The Museum Real Quick.
- Attention Facebook
- Uh You Might Wanna Check Your Numbers There Champ
- Broken Couch Breaking Dawn
- I Ran Out of Shelves So I Just Nailed Them to the Wall
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT CHARLIE
- Justin Bieber to go to space – I guess when you have no fear and a shitload of money, this is what you spend it on.
- Emanuel releases tax returns for first time as mayor
- CPS Teacher Removed From Classroom After Being Accused of Raping Friend
- State to bail out Roseland Community Hospital
- Human leg found at Lake Michigan on South Side
- When I compare Chicago sales tax to other cities
- Charlie Trotters restaurant kitchen to be sold
- 14 displaced in Evanston apartment fire 1 injured
Total Number of stories: 91
Look for more news stories this evening.