Here is this evening’s Daily Run Down.
- Too sexy for iOS Apple directs ComiXology to yank 56 comics about sex satan gay heroes
- CBS Breaks Climate Silence With Panel Connecting Climate Change To Extreme Weather – We’re at least making progress.
- The Simpsons theme park to open at Universal Studios Florida this summer
- Report New Rutgers athletic director Julie Hermann once accused of abusing players too
- FBI grilled government officials over leaks – New York Times
- Boston Marathon winner to donate medal to bombing victims
- San Antonio area braces for more possible flooding – Watertown Daily Times
- How does the brain react to a romantic breakup
- If everything fades into the background you may have a high IQ
- Surprise Moon Craters May Hold Ancient Asteroid Pieces
- Voter registration for Afghan presidential election begins
- Picture Archive American Soldiers 1860s to 1940s
- LG Display has next generation display technology in the pipeline already
- Lenovo wants to sell phones in the US within a year
- Iceland campaigns to restrict internet porn
- Digital currency Liberty Reserve shut down — and cybercriminals are really upset about it
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT CHARLIE
- Endgrain Will Offer All-Day Dining Starting with Doughnuts
- Millennium Park to Screen Free Musicals Every Tuesday Night
- Locked out of the Portage Theater Northwest Chicago Film Society Relocates
Total Number of stories: 27
Look for more stories tomorrow.