Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Proxy advisory firm settles SEC charges over data breach
- Worlds largest Lego sculpture Star Wars X-wing fighter in Times Square.
- Boy Scouts vote to allow openly gay scouts maintain ban on gay adult leaders – So the openly gay scouts will not be allowed to become leaders? Sounds like they’re just shooting themselves in the foot, in the long run anyway.
- President Obama Discusses U.S. Counterterrorism Strategy
- Teachers resignation video Everything I loved about teaching is extinct
- 3 hospitalized after freeway bridge collapses near Seattle
- State wants to raise taxes so someone will answer 911 calls
- Billy Joel on Not Working and Not Giving Up Drinking
- Bangladesh factory collapse blamed on swampy ground and heavy machinery
- New jewel theft hits Cannes festival
- Darfur conflict displaces 300000
- Muslim leaders learn about Holocaust
- Cuomo Shame on us if Weiner wins – I agree with this.
- After taking 5th Lois Lerner could be called again to testify before the House on IRS – She took the fifth, she can just keep pleading the fifth and nothing will change.
- House approves Republican student loan bill
- IRS replaces official How many heads will roll
- Strange Dark Matter Interactions Could Create Galactic Disks and Dark Light
- Sally Ride 1st US Woman in Space to Be Awarded Medal of Freedom Posthumously
- Hubble Telescope Reveals True 3D Shape of Ring Nebula Photos
- Human Heart Anatomy Function %20 Facts
- Cold-Loving Bacteria Offer Clues for Life on Mars
- Matter Chlorine Swimming Pool Helper Has a Checkered Past
- Earthquake shakes northern California
- SimCity 4.0 update brings new park region and more
- Turtle Beach crafting accessories for Xbox One
- Microsoft doubles down on Xbox One games plans to invest $1 billion
- London attack police make two further arrests after Woolwich killing – live updates – The Guardian
- Woolwich attack video how I tried to reason with knifeman – Telegraph.co.uk
- New curriculum workload too high
- Scotland-England split Some Scots say take the pound leave the crown
- VIDEO Met defends Woolwich response time
- Cabinet Office to fly rainbow flag
- And You Can Still use the Coat Hangers for Steam Cleaning
- Sticks and Stones
- Lesson #1766 – Unknown Creatures
- City Aragon Progressing in Fixing Problems Riviera Has Much More Work
- Jury Sides with Donald Trump in Lawsuit – I wonder if they were paid off to go with Trump.
- McDonalds CEO questioned on nutrition wages at annual meeting
- 50 Schools to Close
- Were Due for a Twister
- Sinkhole terrifies Belmont Heights residents
- Chicago Bears to retire Ditkas No. 89
- 9 X 9 = Hossa Third Grader Honors Blackhawks Star in Math Exam
Total Number of stories: 47
Look for more news stories this evening.