Here is this evening’s Daily Run Down.
- Black Voter Turnout Surpassed Whites – Daily Beast
- Public funeral for country star
- Takoma Park Middle School students finish second at annual National Science Bowl
- Student shoots himself in Roman Catholic school in Cincinnati – Los Angeles Times
- Cheetah claws Botswana president
- VIDEO I was raised by monkeys says woman
- Japan Russia agree to revive talks on island dispute
- Arizona Republican Keeps Pushing To Limit DC Womens Abortion Access
- After Casting Key Fifth Vote For Bush Justice OConnor Now Regrets Bush v. Gore – Shock? No, absolutely not.
- After Her Poll Numbers Plummet NRA Runs Ads Thanking Senator For Killing Background Checks Bill – Fuck her.
- Six Months After Sandy Report Links Rise in Disaster Relief Spending to Climate Change
- The Worst Parts Of Alabamas Anti-Immigrant Law Are Gone Forever
- First lady Michelle Obama to unveil vets program
- Montana may reconsider Medicaid expansion
- The Sanford-Colbert Busch debate Five things to watch
- Report Cuomo wont run if Hillary does – USA Today – USA TODAY
- Learning to walk with prosthetic legs
- After disasters hospitals pay it forward
- Why is China a hot zone for the deadliest strains of bird flu – It could be the lack of oversight and having 1.3 Billion people inhabiting the country.
- Emergency treatment centers closing as visits increase
- NASAs close call with Saturn hurricane leads to amazing imagery
- Spaceship ignites engine in flight
- Detector in South Poles ice cap spots rare high-energy neutrinos
- Lucky 13 Marvelous HD Video of Etnas Latest Eruption
- Severe earthquakes can permanently deform the earths crust new findings suggest
- NASA spacecraft captures hurricane the size of Australia on video
- Is Your Hometown a Top Tornado City
- Are Dogs Funnier than Cats
- Japan Tsunami Debris Confirmed in California
- Crocodile Hunters Dad Out to Save Great Barrier Reef
- Sunset at St. Mary Lake Glacier National Park Montana.
- Apple lays groundwork for first debt sale ever – Interesting… very very interesting.
Tips and Tricks
- You gotta go fast on the new treadmill-based Sonic arcade game
- Watch Dogs unleashed in November – OOH… I’m excited for this game.
- Game Dev Tycoon creator punishes pirates with in-game bankruptcy
- Cell Phone Call Clarifying Telephone
- Geek Toys Bacon Eggs Squishable Plush
- Nest 3.5 update adjusts for humidity and sunlight fine-tunes fan control
- Nest thermostat update tracks the sun to keep temperatures steady
- Ex-Opera Employee Sued For Allegedly Taking Secrets To Mozilla
- Colorado Governor Grants In-State Tuition to Undocumented Immigrants
- Former Police Chief Defends NYPDs Stop And Frisk Program Because It Has A Checklist
- Supreme Court rules states can deny information requests from outside their borders
- Wikipedias Sexism
- Facebook explains why it used natural language to compete with Google search
- Pirates fail to trigger Copyright Alert System after torrenting TV movie and music files
- ESPN Sportscaster Immediately Trashes First Out NBA Player Jason Collins Is Not A Christian
- Fake emergency call brings police to Wolf Blitzers house in latest swatting hoax
- Rumor Tiger Woods series on one-year hiatus
- Cheaper iPad mini reportedly on the way
- Next-gen Xbox reportedly includes touch controllers may be called Xbox Infinity
- UK store reports selling thousands of BlackBerry Q10s per hour
- Why Medium Notes Are Different
- Windows 8/RT App Updates Bing Weather
- Google Now launches on iOS
- Which Messaging App Is Right for You
- Google Now comes to iPhone iPad with fewer features than Android
- Pocket rockets NASA turns to hackers for new breed of space apps
- Linux 3.9 brings SSD caching and drivers to support modern PCs
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- House chair wants congressional guidelines to replace peer review for federal science research – How about WE DON’T FUCKING DO THIS.
- April 29 2013
- Must Be a Clevelander…
- Looks Ripe to Me
- I Win
- One Watermelon 20 Seconds and Pure Skill
- Helium Is Pretty Sweet.
- Who Wore it Better
- Theyve Been Doing it Wrong All Along
- I See What the Problem Is
- What Goes Around Comes Around
- Bothers – Here Here.
- If You Cant Beat Em Join Em
- Sweet 6-Wheeler
- Thats Really the Only Way to Do It
- Vintage Shop Suburban Secrets to Close After Year and Half in Business
- Chicagos forecast 80s by Tuesday 50s by the weekend
- NBA center Jason Collins comes out as gay
- Rahm Floats Compromise on Water Rates for Nonprofits
- Drivers to pay longer under parking meter settlement
- Suspicious bottle closes Michigan Avenue bridge to pedestrians
- Firefighters douse extra-alarm blaze in abandoned South Side building
- Former Crestwood water official convicted
- So Many Microbreweries
Total Number of stories: 96
Look for more stories tomorrow.