Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Futurama cancelled yet again final 13-episode run begins June 19th – Shock? No, absolutely not.
- Controversial knives-on-planes policy delayed by TSA
- Boston cardinal We become victims when we are unable to forgive
- Boston bombing victim Krystle Campbell mourned amid threats of picketers – CBS News
- FBI Suspects had several bombs left
- Copenhagen makes an ambitious push to be carbon neutral by 2025
- Terrorists Thwarted in Canada 2 Men Allegedly Targeted Train
- To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- Charcoal from Wildfires Found in Oceans
- Radioactive bacteria attack cancer – Interesting.
- Facts About Phosphorus
- Forever alone How NASAs Kepler craft is finding another Earth
- The Mathematical Butterfly Simulations Provide New Insights on Flight
- Google fined just $189000 for one of the biggest data protection violations in German history
- Pearson nabs Harvard professors cloud-based learning assessment tool
- Netflix added 3 million subscribers worldwide in Q1 will offer a 4-stream $11.99 plan
- Apple and Volkswagen team up on iBeetle but its no iCar
- Drink Dispensing Driver
- Netgear 802.11ac update adds beamforming delivers up to 60 percent faster WiFi
- Fox Uses Bogus DMCA Claims To Censor Cory Doctorows Book About Censorship
- Red Sox David Ortiz Unleashes An Expletive During Televised Speech FCC Says F**k It
- Shooting threat at 4chan leads to arrest closure of over 20 Dutch schools
- Amazon original pilots see big viewing stats over the weekend
- Reddit owns up to its part in spreading misinformation about the Boston bombings – And yet another reason not to use Reddit. Fucking trolls.
- Netflix added 3 million subscribers worldwide in Q1 will offer a 4-stream $11.99 plan – Hmm… four simultaneous streams could be interesting.
- Tumblr launches first-ever mobile ads in its iOS and Android apps
- Yahoo app now summarizes stories with beautiful full-screen images
- Xbox SmartGlass now available on Amazons Kindle Fire tablets
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- Lesson #1733 – Supply and Demand
- If Planet Earth Used a Social Network Comic
- This Car Loves its Life
- Am I Seeing Triple
- Yeah Nothing Really Changes
- You Gotta Pay to Play
- Who Wants Some Neon Midnight Bowling – It’s a good idea.
- Robert Downey Jr. Can Mix and Match if He Wants To
- You Had One Job
- The Force of Love – Well played. Well Played indeed.
- Mad Props
- Things Have Changed
- It Gets the Job Done Doesnt It
- Magic Diapers – Valid Point.
- This Car is Green in So Many Ways
- Werent There Two of You Here a Second Ago
- So Close
- You Just Might Be – Nope, you’re not the only one who sends text messages using perfect grammar.
- Lovely Ring Is That Real Blue
- Darvaza Gas Crater Turkmenistan
- Darn Right They Are
- IT Department Pranks…
- Wow Thanks Thats Very Helpful – Yeah, that’ll work…. for one minute, maybe.
- God Bless This Confession
- You Could Say James
- September trial date set in beating of Irish student
- Chicago-based New York Times Book Critic Doesnt Get Chicago
- Emanuel Developers donations dont influence his decisions – Uh huh…. yeah… right…
Total Number of stories: 66
Look for more news stories this evening.