Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Like a nuclear bomb Deadly fertilizer plant blast devastates Texas town – CNN
- New Star Wars film yearly from 2015
- Ex-judge linked to triple killing
- Exclusive Guggenheim advises on Hulu sale may also bid – sources
- Trailer for Amazons Zombieland series released full pilot coming soon update – Zombies!
- IRS report shows many of biggest tax cheaters live in wealthy areas – How is this news?
- Obama This was a pretty shameful day for Washington
- FBI arrests Mississippi man in ricin letter case
- Bad weather torments travelers across the heartland
- VIDEO Boston Muslims react to marathon bombs
- Texas explosion fertiliser plant treated as crime scene after up to 15 die
- Nigeria leader backs militant talks
- Margaret Thatchers Funeral An Elegy on Decline and Fall
- Japan in record annual trade deficit
- US lawmakers reject gun-sale checks – WTF?
- Obamas Fury Over The Failure Of The Background Check Bill In 7 Lines
- Senate rejects bipartisan gun control measure for background checks despite broad public support – Fucking morons.
- George W. Bush unpopular as he steps back into the spotlight – No shit….
- Terrorists make us ignore real dangers
- Bird flu victims report no contact with poultry as virus continues to spread
- China bird flu case count rises to 82
- Has clean energy hit a plateau
- What science from sci-fi do you most want to see become reality – Verge Forums
- Origin of life researchers figure out how to build bigger RNAs
- Study links low bacteria levels in circumcised men with HIV resistance
- Life death and Mars The New Yorkers definitive account of the Curiosity rover
- Life is full of rude awakenings all systems not go for Antares launch
- Wired Space Photo of the Day Meteor and Space Junk
- Watch Live New Commercial Space Rocket Launches for First Time
- Sun Show See Dramatic Solar Views in Live Webcast Thursday
- Parents Share More Germs With Dogs Than Kids
- 10 Most Endangered US Rivers 2013
- Baby Boom Ancient Galaxy Fires Out New Stars at Record Pace
- Sea Lion Strandings Climb Scientists Still Stumped
- Teen Love Really Is Complicated Research Suggests
- Heading south for the new origin of our species
- No Duh The 10 Most Obvious Science Findings
- 90 million laser shots bring Wind satellite back on track
- Nintendo sells 11% of its first-party 3DS games digitally
- Nintendo 30% of Fire Emblem sales on eShop Luigi does better at retail
- 3DS XL Circle Pad Pro on sale through Nintendo store ships Apr. 19
- Doodle3D aims to make 3D printing easy enough for anyone is totally rad
- HAPIfork Kickstarter campaign goes live
- T-Shirts Apparel The Unicorn Head Mask
- Supreme Court forced blood tests in drunk-driving cases not always OK
- Section 8 developer loses appeal and IP must pay $7.35 million
- CISPA Passes The House A Year After SOPA Was Shot Down
- NASA proves 3D printing is headed to the stars
- CIA turn to cloud for security
- From Touchstone to flashpoint the wireless charging standards war – Whatever Apple does will become the defacto standard.
- LG aims to start selling curved OLED TVs this year
- Thanks to Arduino man knows that 37112 impressions wear out a LEGO brick
- How 9/11 prepared Bostons hospitals for the marathon bombings
- The Value of Grades Is Paramount
- Facebook fans just went up in value BMW fans are worth $1613 Starbucks $177 and Coke $70 – Blackberry is in the group, the only reason why theirs is so high is because there are so few fans, and they’re all dedicated.
- Twitter reimagines Apples failed Ping experiment launches Twitter Music
- LSE group on North Korea trip thought Panorama cameraman was a spy
- Food watchdog calls horsemeat review
- Thatcher funeral Street views of procession in tweets and pictures
- Light nights
- Stash of evidence over child rape
- Workers mount protest at Ford HQ
- Things To Do In London This Weekend 20-21 April
- Giant steel Dragon Bridge in Vietnam breathes fire
- Carnival cruise cheaper than a stay at Motel 6
- Woman tracks down lifeguard who saved her nearly 50 years ago
- Airport employee pens resignation letter on a cake – Well done… well done indeed.
- Fund set up to repay Maine hermit victims
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- Babies as young as six months victims of rape in war U.N. envoy
- Arizona Lawmakers Mandate Cities Resell Guns From Buyback Program
- The Test
- Never You. – Oh how true.
- Shred on These Intergalactic Guitars
- Youre Not the Real Pixar Lamp
- Its Him Its Really Him
- Why Didnt You Warn-a-Brother
- How Adorable
- Thats What Friends Are For…
- Is That Rick James Dog
- Classic Switcheroo
- Irrefutable Evidence
- How Do I Read This Thing
- A Helpful Guide for the Bar Patron
- Go Home Alf U R Drunk
- The Grand Staircase at the MusÃ©e National Gustave Moreau Paris
- Lesson #1730 – Babies
- Who Needs Charging Cables
- Lighting Up Coachella
- Chicago Marathon Officials Rethink Security In Wake Of Boston Bombings
- Cook County to pay $2.6 million to 3 fired doctors
- Second Man Charged in Logan Square Robbery Caught on Video
Total Number of stories: 102
Look for more news stories this evening.